1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like the uncharted games?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dvs123, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

Have you guys ever played any of the uncharted games? Which one did you enjoy the most and if you don’t like them or have never played them what series of games are you a fan of

2. Thats one of my all time favorite series, i absolutely love it. Its hard to say which one is my favorite, but i have a soft spot for the first one.

I also like the resident evil franchise and Ratchet and Clank. Ratchet and Clank is a little simple, but its a guilty pleasure of mine, i've always loved it.

Deleted Account, Dvs123 and Nugget9 like this.
  3. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

I love this series too, I have replayed the first one recently but i gotta say the second one is by far my favorite, that train sequence is thrilling af, the third and fourth ones were great too but i got a thing for that second game.

As for other series, I gotta say god of war, the second being the best by far, I gotta play the new one though.

4. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

They're serviceable at best imo...

That series, and Jak 2, are a big reason why I skipped out on The Last of Us when it first came out. UC and J2 were very well reviewed but I found them lackluster, esp Jak 2 which sucked major ass. Anyway TLOU went on to be up there with MGS asy favorite games.

Uncharted on the other hand isn't even that great a third person shooter. The stealth mechanics in 2 and 3 were basically beta and were perfected in TLOU. Nolan North is a great voice actor and that's about the best I can say about that series.

Dvs123 likes this.
  5. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

I may be biased towards the uncharted games since I basically grew up with them, but I recognise that there are some problems with those games, Umcharted 1 is the most problematic and well a tech demo showing the power of the ps3, that’s why I always speak out for tye second game, In my opinion the best out of the six games in the franchise.

Speaking of MGS, did you like Phantom Pain, I see a lot of people hating that game but I loved it, The ending is quite shit and clearly unfinished but the whole game itself, fantastic.

I have never played any of the Jak games. What’s Your favorite platformer?

6. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

I loved Phantom Pain. It sure as hell did not live up to the hype the trailers inspired, but it was still a 9/10 game.

The story may have been dull in some ways but it was still better than most game stories, and it was still by far and away better than MGS4's story.

And yeah, the ending was good but still bad. It would've made a cool alternate ending.

Dvs123 likes this.
  7. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

I think the whole concept of not being the actual boss but rather Venom snake is in its core good, but I felt that as an ending it wasn’t enough but everything else, like the parasite that spreads through language and how the loss of your mother tongue can destroy you, like the villain Skull Face, the whole game deals with the loss of identity, the limbs, the eyes, even Snake has it’s identity messed with, it’s a shame that Kojima didn’t finish his work.

8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Ive played the first 3. I remember 2 the best so I'll say that was my fav. I'll agree that the last of us is better than uncharted though. It has better stealth mechanics, better storytelling, and a way better protagonist IMO. currently though I'm playing return to Arkham. Just finished asylum and I'm about to start Arkham city.

Dvs123 likes this.
  9. Garris Sherman

Garris Sherman New Fapstronaut

I was not a fan of the uncharted games personally. I did not grow up with them as some of you may have, my opinion may have been different otherwise. I found the game play very choppy and all around annoying. I quit playing the series a few hours into the third game. Although I did hear the newest ones are very well done. I may consider picking up the series. But if anyone here has a PS4 or Xbox 1 I totally recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. I know it’s not a series yet but it is to say the least utterly fantastic.

10. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

Uncharted 4 is hella good, graphics, gameplay all fluid and fun, it is the boldest when it comes to the plot.

Horizon zero dawn is a beautiful game
    but it didn’t get me that much.

The arkham games are soo good, City is the best by far, what an incredible take on batman although I gotta say Spider-Man dethroned batman arkham as the best superhero game out there.

11. You mean the one that just came out?

Dvs123 likes this.
  12. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

Yes, that one

13. I haven't played it yet, but i want to.

Dvs123 likes this.
  14. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

I highly recommend you to it. It’s a great game.

15. Cool, i'll definitely check it out

Dvs123 likes this.
  16. Out of all of them I’d have to say the first was my favourite followed by the third. I really didn’t care much for the new one and while the graphics and animation were brilliant, I just found myself super bored especially having to deal with his whingy twat of a brother. lol

At least the third one had a load of flare, I loved the pub fight in there, ‘twas fun beating them up. Plus I just liked the story and thought the writing was pretty decent in there even if there were some typical tropes.

17. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

Sam has a poor character development, there isn’t any reason why you should like Sam other than him being Nate’s brother.

I don’t find the fourth game boring though, but how boring something is, is highly subjective.

18. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

CS GO was one of the uncharted games for me. I tried to play in CS in 2000s. But I did not like it. Maybe my old PC was not powerful enough for it. But a week ago I returned to this game and want to play with other players on special gamers' place here https://dreamteam.gg/csgo

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Dvs123 likes this.
  19. Dvs123

Dvs123 Fapstronaut

I never got into CS GO
    I think I just don’t like playing on the PC

20. I think best superhero game is Injustice 2

Gotham Outlaw and Dvs123 like this.