1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hamm is Racist

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 31, 2018.

1. You cheeky monkey! :mad:

2. That can still be racism. Racism is when someone thinks badly about someone based on their race, or thinks badly about an entire group of people because of their race. It's not an action, necessarily. That would be maybe a hate crime. But if a black person hates a white person (or white people in general) because of their race, then they are racist, period.

3. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

I agree with @Castielle. And in other words, racism discounts an individual and his/her own characteristics, and funnels hatred towards an entire race, with the belief that one's own race is superior. Doesn't that definition make it sound so illogical?

4. The notion that there is no racism towards white people is absurd, it doesn't matter who or where you're from and rather if you hate somebody based on their colour or race it's bloody hands down racism.

So same thing if say an Indian hated and judged me just because I'm white while they know nothing else about me, that's clearly racist. I don't know why folks have such an issue comprending that or make a big fuss, anybody from anywhere has the capability to be racist period. And if anyone says it "doesn't count" towards white folks they're as thick as two short planks.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2018
  5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Exactly. The news never shuts up about it. To them it's all about more viewers and better ratings.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. You didn't get me. I know it and you know it that racism works both ways. But in here in Belgium, it doesn't work that way. Everything towards a black person is racism. But the other way around it's just not in people their eyes here. It's just violence then according to the mainstream media. Like there were 2 similar cases. The first one is a black person pushing a white person on the train tracks. This was just violence according to the media and people here. The second case was a white person pushing a black person on the train tracks. This was racism.. They don't even waited for the motives and facts etc.. Anyhow, I don't racism will ever stop. People are just cruel and plain evil sometimes. There is a reason why we don't get along. Divide and conquer you know.

7. Yes, I know. I understood what you were saying. I was just saying that that (the way people in your country, and mine as well, view things) is wrong and stupid.

8. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

9. SolitaryScribe

I know you are joking... but its sad because there are people who actually think like this.

10. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

People are fuelled by some sort of unexplainable anger, perhaps it's time to get a hobby.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. SolitaryScribe

... like knitting?? o_O ... Then they can say MYYYY KNITTERS!

12. Gotham Outlaw

13. Seeing a counsellor is probably a better idea. Geting hobby will just mask over the problem, you need to get to the root of the problem.

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.
  14. And they use it to push the message that white people hate essentially everybody. Yet in my REAL WORLD experience, I haven't found evidence of that.

15. Gotham Outlaw

I've only ever met one person who's actually racist. He started making a bunch of crazy posts on Facebook and everyone basically stopped talking to him.