1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

do you like girls who wear make-up?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by astronaut prime, Jul 23, 2018.

1. astronaut prime

astronaut prime Fapstronaut

what do you think of girls who wear make-up?
    do you like them wearing heavy make-up, light make-up, or no make-up?

and how often? are you cool with a girlfriend/wife hardly wearing it? occasionally?
    what about if she wants to wear it everyday?

if so, what are your reasons?

2. Probably looking for male opinions here, but my opinion is that people can do whatever they want with their face. I wouldn't date or not date someone for a reason as shallow as how much makeup they wear. If they are good for me and have a good heart, I might not necessarily love whatever amount of makeup they wear, but it wouldn't be a big enough factor to make me not date them.

frosties, Moon Shot, Hitto and 4 others like this.
  3. Some woman don’t wear it and look good.

Some don’t wear it and I think they might want to consider it (to put it nicely).

Then there are the women that wear way too much. That to me is a turn off.

But I think in moderation, make up is fine.

What’s important to me is the heart of a woman and make up or not doesn’t necessarily tell you what her heart is like.

onceaking, WanderTruth, Hitto and 3 others like this.
  4. If it took them a freaking 1.5-2 hours of steady makeup before we go literally anywhere than yeah I would mind quite a bit

5. That's definitely fair. That's not just a looks thing, it's something that would effect your life and time a lot and that would be annoying.

Hitto likes this.
  6. Yeah but if its not too extreme. Like if she is depending on the makeup to look pretty at all... nah...

7. I don't mind light make-up, but the less the better.

Heavy make-up is generally a red flag; along with things like obsession with social media and frequent selfies. Past experience has shown that these are generally signs of someone being obsessed with image and keeping-up-appearances; which in turn often leads to materialism and frivolous spending.

Of course this is fine if you value image and keeping-up-appearances yourself, but that's never been for me.

8. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

I don't like heavy makeup. I prefer no makeup, literally, and the "no-makeup" makeup style (yes guys, this is actually a thing, look it up!!! Most of the time when a woman's "not wearing makeup", she actually is. There is even waterproof makeup!) Moderate makeup is fine on occasion, but just not all the time. If a woman has to essentially put on a mask, that's a turn-off for me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Light to no make up for me. There's nothing wrong sith light make up and it can be quite complementary, but i cant stand when its caked on way too heavy. Thats a huge turn off for me.

10. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

If we are going to a party apply make-up if it makes her feel good. I like them as natural and kind and good hearted.

11. This seems appropriate here. I know, I know, #NotAllMen, but definitely some of them...

12. I dont like make up, #staynatty. It doesnt look good imo, but if it does and we can function whilst she is wearing it then thats a-okay

13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Light makeup
    Like lip gloss, earrings, nice perfume,
    Hehe

14. Jason_Tesla_19

Now that you brought it up, piercings, perfume, and tattoos can be overdone, but in small amounts can be tasteful.

15. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Not tattoos
    I don't like them

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I don't mind a little bit of makeup. But if her face starts to look like a bowl of cheese dip then I'm out! I'm usually only attracted to girls who rarely put on makeup and are still pretty.

17. SolitaryScribe

I CAN'T stand girls that sit there and text non-stop!!! Like damn girl put your phone down! how many people does someone really need to be talking to at the same time.

18. Jason_Tesla_19

Wow! 309 days. You're an inspiration. Are you going for the 365 challenge?

19. SolitaryScribe

lol I'm going for the rest of my life challenge!

20. Jason_Tesla_19

Do you mean hard mode, not just never watch P or M again?!