1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Lost My Motivation

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Pink Zeppelin, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Pink Zeppelin

Pink Zeppelin Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, first of all English is not my mother language so unfortunately i won't be able to create complex sentences and i will probably sound like a 10 year old kid ( well that was complex enough actually :)) I am a 23 years old male from Turkey. I recently started this fine challange because of an obsession of mine. I want to have sex before graduating, (10 months left) i am a virgin and that bothers me. I stopped beating my meat 18 days ago. I was doing it 5 times in a day and that caused me to not to chase the girls because masturbation was always a substitution for sex. I am not handsome nor tall, so there is no way for me to get laid without putting the effort. Girls are pragmatist - as expectedly- so they are not going to present their body to a random dude like me. putting the effort is crucial, otherwise i will die as a virgin.

Now the problem is i have to ask more than 200 girls to have success and that's whole damn lot of girls, it depresses me when i think of it. My chance to get a date is %2, and you can have sex with 1 out of 4 girl you dated (at least i believe so). I approached around 50 girls in my life only one of them didn't reject me, i dated her for a week and i even brought her to my bed, touched her passionately and kissed her, but she wasn't ready for the main action yet because i was going too damn fast and she didn't let me. Unfortunately a better looking guy approached her and she obviously dumped me. I definately don't blame her, consumers are rational and they choose the greatest option.

The question is does it worth it? Asking hundreds of girls out and constantly hearing the same rejection words everytime... I have no problem with self confidence i can approach every girl i found attractive. I am actually a shameless pervert like those Indian guys on the internet that wants bobs and vagena :D. As a hedonist, materialist, pragmatist and realist person, i believe i should motivate myself again and keep continue asking them but i am a human after all and i get sad when they reject me so i could use some motivational words here.

By the way i only find fat girls attractive (bbw in slang) and that's a real curse. Fat girls want tall and wide framed guys. I am a short ( 5'7'' - 170 cm) and just a fit guy, (71 kg - 160? lbs) so i don't qualifie as a male for them. I would still like to improve my looks though to get better chances. It's all about the looks game for males to compete with each other. Girls has unlimited options for dating ( thanks to the internet) so whoever has the best looks will win the prize and have the girl.

This is my face and body, give me some advice to increase my appeal please.

Face : https://i.imgur.com/azR4Ryn.jpg

Body: https://m.imgur.com/DwHPRat?r

r8js likes this.
  2. determined488

determined488 Fapstronaut

Damn bro thats a lot of confidence to put your face and body out there like that. I don't see why you should have a problem getting a girl to do it with you. I am almost 21 and still a virgin, wish I had that amount of confidence to not give a f*ck what people think of me. I wish you all the best in finding a girl dude, you got this.

3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Sadly it really is a numbers game stacked in favour of them, well when girls get older the tables turn, but right now they hold all the cards.

There's nothing you can do about your height, so you're fucked there. I never knew BBW's were so fussy, that's not the impression I get, so perhaps it is different in other countries. Online dating I can imagine this to be true, but then online dating is skewed AF.

My suggestion would be to ask them what they want, if it is still a problem, unattainable goal reduce your standards further. It's the only way.

Good luck bro.

Pink Zeppelin likes this.
  4. Pink Zeppelin

Thanks for the reply, confidence itself doesn't fix things but lack of it is a real problem. I hope you'll get success too.

Thanks, as you said it's a numbers game and i will not lose anything from playing that game. I am going to approach the girl i saw on the financial management lecture on thursday ( what a romantic place :D). I will start the conversation with some basic topic like how was her midterm and other things like that. I learned she was single currently so there is a chance. I am going to update the post.

tweeby likes this.
  5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I think there are a few BBW's that can be attractive, there's this one girl at starbucks who has a BBW body type but my god does she has a pretty face. It's interesting because you're making me start to think about BBW girls, originally I never thought to approach them . . . I just deemed it a waste of time because I wouldn't be sexually attracted to them.

However, I still think they should be easier than typically the girls with a 'killer body.' So if you're struggling maybe that's your mindset.

But you seem open to approach so that's great.

6. Pink Zeppelin

Man i must tell you fat curvy girls rocks! The one i dated had those amazing curves on her hips. It was wider than my shoulder she was like a goddess. I know it's all about the taste and not every guy likes them but i truely do. I never felt any happier than the time i touched her. I was discovering a females body for the first time and i was mesmerized.

I don't know about the america or europe but they are not easier on here. We all know most young girls have that arrogance but in this country it's worst! They all believe they deserve the greatest male because they have tons of demand. Their minds will get more mature when they reach 30+ but it will be too late for them because the good male will still hang out with young girls.

By the way isn't it weird every male has different tastes but girls haven't ? There are guys that like skinny girls, fat girls, tall girls, short girls, small breasts, big breasts etc. But you will never hear a girl that prefers short guys or something.

tweeby likes this.
  7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I too am a fan of fertility goddesses, ie. big cuties.

Pink Zeppelin and tweeby like this.
  8. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Very true, I think it stems from their biological programming, most girls need a protector, so they associate height with status and protection. Sadly you can't grow a couple of inches, unless you wanna walk around in platform shoes LOL, so you have to accentuate other areas in your life to exude masculinity and attract that girl.

I honestly prefer girls with tidy bodies, petite, with a sweet personality. But yeah you're right, guys can have a wide variety of tastes.

One thing I've got from this thread though is an appreciation for BBW with pretty faces. Thanks for that.

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i dont know why you are underestimating yourself
    when i saw both of your pics ........i find you decent looking.......you have an attractive face...........and that body is exceptional........
    and 5'7 is an average height......my advice would be that you should not bulk yourself too much.......i think lean body with decent muscles looks more attractive

10. You must be kidding ! Based on your looks( from your image) , you gotta be having hundreds of girls wanting to be with you..

11. Pink Zeppelin

Thanks for the comments. I don't see myself ugly, i look decent enough to find a girl and i'm pretty sure i will have a girlfriend some day but i feel like i am wasting my youth, that's why i'm worried.

By the way i approached another girl today, it was completely unexpected and i got rejected. I was leaving the gym and i saw a girl there. She wasn't actually that great but i kinda liked her. I normally don't disturb random girls but i couldn't help myself, my libido skyrocketed since i started to nofap challange. I simply said these :

Me : excuse me, i am sorry for bothering. I know it's not an appropriate time but i couldn't help myself. I wanted to meet with you if you allow me ( that sounds even creepier in English) .

Girl : no

Me : okay.

This is a very lame way to approach a random girl. If you are a really handsome male you still have low chance so rejection was compeletly normal. I don't feel bad i just tried my luck. :)

u376 likes this.
  12. tweeby

tweeby Banned

sorry dawg that was a solid approach, this just goes to show it is a numbers game.

13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I think you should change your way of approaching
    Though I have no experience in this case but still ....I think you should start like "hey nice weather".....or another technique is if you have a cute dog then go out for a walk with it
    Women love cute things (even men also)
    .... because in terms of looks you are well equipped

14. Pink Zeppelin

Guys sorry for bumping the post but i've made it! I've finally found a girlfriend and she feels completely different than the other girls i asked before. I don't have to pretend around her and also she has a great character. I am so damn happy. :)

I've seen her on the class back in september and immediately noticed her because she was wearing some rock band logos on her jacket and she was looking good for my standarts. So i tried to find a way to approach her but she was always hanging out with multiple people all the time so i couldn't find a way. I checked her online but again i couldn't find her so i waited. One day when i shared my advertise about guitar lessons on a facebook group someone liked my post and i checked who she was ; THAT WAS HER!!! I was cheering in my house like a crazy person, and right after that i sent a friendly message on her and waited, but there was no reply. A day passed after that and i realised she was not going to let me introduce myself and i kinda felt upset because it was just a friendly post and i was thinking about stuff like ' girls don't even want to be a friend with me '.

4 days after that post i saw her in the school again with 4-5 girls around her and suddenly i started to think what if she hasn't seen the message? Normally i never bother any girl who rejected me so i wasn't sure if i should talk or not but made the right decision so i went around them. I didn't wanted to risk losing a beautiful girl just because she hasn't seen my post and then i said ;

Me - Excuse me, sorry if i am bothering you. I sent you a message on Facebook, have you seen it?
    She - Hey i know you, you teach how to play guitars right? No i haven't seen your post what was it?

And that was it, we've been talking for a month now it's going well. There hasn't been any sexual action yet but we are really close.

So the point of this topic is : if you chase the girls you liked, someone will accept you someday. It might take a long time but at some point you will get lucky and find the correct girl. Also don't be shy to act on situations like that, most people wouldn't bother after that message problem, but i have no problem with confidence so i impressed her with that. Thanks for reading. :)

u376 and bleong1234 like this.