1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about my shriveled balls.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by oneperson, Jul 6, 2018.

1. oneperson

oneperson Fapstronaut

Seems like now when I’m out and about half the day my balls and dick are shriveled. No idea why. But then there are times where my balls are shriveled and my dick is almost normal? I’m coming off a relapse about 2 days ago. Any thoughts?

Ps this tends to happen while at work where I am walking around a lot throughout the day. Whenever I work out I get shriveled up to the point of it’s really small.

2. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Yeah the same happened to me when I worked a ton. It is called the cremaseric reflex and happens when you're moving around a lot. When I run, the same thing happens. It's your body's way of preventing your balls from bouncing around and getting hurt haha. Pretty cool? The same thing happens if you live in a cold climate. They shrink to maintain a high temperature I think.

So don't worry about it. If they don't ever get to a normal size, then go see a doctor, but that doesn't sound like it is the case.

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

It happens to all guys when they’re moving around a lot. Especially during/after exercise.

4. Not all guys

5. I think it's the opposite. I think they drop to not overheat. They have to keep a cool ideal temperature