1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for people practicing karezza

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Heretolearn96, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Heretolearn96

Heretolearn96 Fapstronaut

I'm just curious to know when you know you ate finished having sex with your partner. I know the goal is to not orgasm and just enjoy each other intimately, but at some point you have to think " well that is enough of this for now". How do you know?

STAR DUST and Optimum Fortitude like this.
  2. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

That's a good question and I am also curious to know the answer. Karezza is basically edging with a partner. Sounds frustrating to me, to be honest.

3. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

That’s a great question. Ussaully after you and your partner hit the edge and come back down a few times, or after she releases. In a time frame twenty to 45 mins

4. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

Is it still karezza when the female gets to release?

STAR DUST likes this.
  5. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Yeah. Sometimes they want to release but hold on to your jing

6. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

For the guy, yes. But not for her.

7. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

Having an orgasm doesn't cause the female to lose her energy like it does to males.

STAR DUST likes this.
  8. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

I disagree. Female orgasms are twice as intense as male and typically more than twice as long. We also have multiples (many of us). So we get a bigger dopamine hit than guys. And we have a lower baseline of hormones so it takes us longer to recover.

9. Julius93

Julius93 Fapstronaut

Generally speaking, the female can just keep going while the male cannot.

10. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Amen