1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

LAST MAN STANDING CHALLENGE 3

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by dangerduff, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Day 0.

Please anyone suggest how can i have good sleep, as everyday i am having headache.

My life has become hell.

How to change myself from the core? As whenever i chat with a girl or sit next to her, it precum. How to stop this? Please please help.

2. Try going out and having extensive walks outside or exercise. You will start sleeping and slightly less headaches. But most importantly don't relapse, after a relapse, headaches are constant for me as well.

Rocky11234 likes this.
  3. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

I have one deadly problem, like why i precum or get wet when talk to a girl or have sensation that she is near and beautiful.

4. That is a problem you might want to ask about in a seperate thread, I haven't experienced that so far. What's strange about it is your counter - 113 day. After such a long time I don't think you should have such a problem unless you weren't candid with yourself while counting your days. But like I said, I haven't experienced it so far, so maybe it's worth mentioning in a seperate thread.

Day 50.

5. Voluntered-to-Escape

Voluntered-to-Escape Fapstronaut