1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Already getting more confidence!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SayNoToPMO, Nov 27, 2014.

1. SayNoToPMO

SayNoToPMO Fapstronaut

Since I joined I can already feel that I'm getting more confidence, I even asked out my crush recently and I feel great about myself, what about you guys?

2. KrmGrn

KrmGrn Fapstronaut

That's awesome. Yeah, same. Happier, calmer, more energy, more confidence.

3. SayNoToPMO

SayNoToPMO Fapstronaut

Glad to hear it as well.

4. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

I'm glad you are feeling this way SayNoToPMO, and KrmGrn.

I had a really high confidence period, for a good 20-30 days when I was giving all my focus to the 90 day reboot. Where I foolishly/ballsy fought to get my way with some things where I work lol, and I did! Now I am calmer, but yea I do feel confident.

5. spartan76

spartan76 Fapstronaut

First of all, congratulations on your achievements!

I had the feeling that I'm no longer an underachiever and have more motivation in life as well as confidence.

6. Couch_BMS

Couch_BMS Fapstronaut

Jets guys I'm new to doing Nofap Im on my 5th day I was just wondering around how many days does the whole confidence boost happens?

7. SeekingClarity

SeekingClarity Fapstronaut

I definitely feel more centered and balanced. I wish I had discovered this site sooner. Could've saved me a lot of trouble!

8. jatar

jatar Fapstronaut

Congratulations SayNoToPMO, great to hear you're doing well at NoFap and most importantly in your life.

I also feel the benefits, my concentration is better, I feel more motivated to be active and take charge of my life. I feel calm confidence that I can handle the things thrown at me at work. I also feel better about myself due to the fact that I'm no longer wasting time on PMO, but I'm instead spending it on more productive things or just relaxing in ways that don't throw my brain off-balance.

I'd imagine it's different from person to person but for me the noticeable increase kicked in around day 7-10 of my first long streak. But others report experiencing it closer to day 20-30, so it may vary for you. Don't get discouraged if you don't get the boost shortly.

9. Couch_BMS

Couch_BMS Fapstronaut

Thanks I'm close to that 7-10 day boost so hopefully I will be able to keep the streak going on longer