1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Being rejected

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Amarion, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

Hi guys

Today I've been rejected by the one that I love... I'm lost, empty, unmotivated and broken... What's your best advices ? My inner voice keep telling me negative things. All is nonsense right now...

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. DeAndre85

DeAndre85 Fapstronaut

My advice you go read your books, prepare for exam and succeed in your school.

3. Bro,Keep focusing on things Which truly matter in your life......

Amarion likes this.
  4. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

What if I crave to have a girlfriend ? Is it dangerous ? How can i stop this behaviour ? Should I focus more on my future ?

5. Congratulations for your bravery to dare a try.
    She is not the one then. In a way, you could feel relieved, because now you know and can move on. The pain of rejection and worthlessness you feel now is mostly your hurt ego, that´s a normal reaction, but will pass. (I cried so much first time I felt truly rejected, although I barely knew the girl, it was all about myself)
    As longer and stubborn you hold to that pain and dwell in it, as more time you waste to build up your future happiness. Looking back in a few years, she won´t mean much to you anymore. (I know that sounds hard to believe, but that´s your own stubborness only) Maybe you will even wonder, what made you so hard going after her at all, especially if you will be with someone, who is the right person for you. There are billions (!) of other single people in the world, don´t worry, if you truly want to find someone, you can.

Deleted Account and Amarion like this.
  6. tomsterling

tomsterling New Fapstronaut

Just move on, you don't have any choice. Sometimes it feels bad, sometimes its ok, just keep use to it. Take efforts on those things which you know you will easily get. Not on those things which give negative feelings. Go for success.

7. Nexi

Nexi New Fapstronaut

im sorry to hear that. I been in a similar boat a few times. I know it might not seem that way but odds are in a few weeks / months you will start feeling better. Its been 3 months since I had my heart broken and everyday is a tiny bit better.

Amarion likes this.
  8. Buy some material on how to get a girl to like you.

9. jukebbox

jukebbox Fapstronaut

The rejection itself kinda does not hurt me. My problem is being rejected by someone who i often see like some work mate or classmate. How should i deal with this type of rejection?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  10. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Have the same problem... . I didn't do it because i was so broken at that time(had fapped and was getting realy shy and my feelings were inhibited, was over half year ago) but I wish I would talk to her one more time and say yeah you did reject me but let be friends and I,m not even angry on you. I just tried and I don't wanted to hurt you or something like this (because they look with the eyes like, when you wanted to fuck her life up). Being honestly.

11. My answer :

Attached Files:

Amarion likes this.
  12. 4ABetterLife

4ABetterLife New Fapstronaut

Not this.

Be yourself, not what "some material" tell you to be. You can't pretend to be someone else to "get the girl" and expect it to last.

Deleted Account, Hitto and Amarion like this.
  13. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Im 29 years old, a total loser, let me tell you the honest truth: As you get older, you will be with tons of womans (believe it or not)

Theres womans for everyone and every person just has it times with it.

Im telling you, im a total loser, but i had my own time with chicks.

Just be patient

NFRM likes this.
  14. Bro! Why are you negative?

15. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Just being positive, saying theres tons of womans waiting for him in the future.

What are you saying?

NFRM and Amarion like this.
  16. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

Thank you, thank you all for your supports. It's a little bit difficult but I'm feeling way better than I used to ! I don't feel miserable anymore and I'm just trying to focus on my reboot, futur goals and on my study

Bijuu107 likes this.
  17. You said you're a loser, why?

18. Hopefully for me too!

19. Theres one saying that realy helped me with rejection and not getting negative on myself the saying is " I AM NOT FOR EVERYONE" has helped me a lot with rejection and in other areas, I just started growing a beard and my mom saw me the other day and told me to shave it because she thought it looked bad I told her " WELL I AM NOT FOR EVERYONE" her eyes bugged out of her head when I said that and she had not response. Rejection only bothers you if you don't have that sense of self devolped I know it took me along time to get there but after I found that quote above it sent my mind into overdrive about how I need to like myself and think of myself as valuble YOU CAN TO

HipPete, Amarion and Hitto like this.
  20. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

I think it,s natural. You feelt much about this person. Of course you will be down for a while. I,m sure even an old man will feel sad if he realy get rejected by someone he loves.
    Don't run away from your feelings but try to accept them. It,s a part of the life not to get what we want. This happens to everyone.
    You will grow from this pain but don't run away!

Amarion likes this.