1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Ramadan

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Let's light our hearts, May 18, 2018.

Are you in?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    93.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. Lulwy

Lulwy New Fapstronaut

Assalamualaikum my muslim brother,
    let me join fighting this addict

2. Let's light our hearts

Let's light our hearts Fapstronaut

I relapsed so many times but I never gave up, so should you! Just think of the days you succeeded rather than the days you failed.. if you can hold yourself for ten days for example that's a success even if you relapse because it means that you bet that thing for ten days and failed only once.. Just do tawba, ask Allah to forgive you and keep going.. Anyway, welcome to the challenge and I'll be waiting for your posts of success each day :) .. btw, if you knew that masturbation brakes your fasting then you should make up that day after Ramadan since this is the opinion of most of the scholars.

Warrior1995 and BismaBRJ like this.
  3. Let's light our hearts

wa alaykum assalam, you're in brother :)

4. Let's light our hearts

Thanks for your comment my brother, you are welcome with us here :) I agree with you and all the believers of all religions, in fact all the people in the world should fight this satanic sin hand in hand!

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Deleted Account and BismaBRJ like this.
  5. Let's light our hearts

keep that streak counting guys! :) May Allah help us all!

6. Sri_Gonzalo

Sri_Gonzalo Fapstronaut

7. andyandy7

andyandy7 Fapstronaut

Guys I'm in the middle of an urge here. It's 1am here, I can't sleep, I'm on my bed and all alone in my home. What do you guys usually do in this situation?

8. Let's light our hearts

Just go have a cold shower (it's refreshing and helpful and will help you sleep) and then put away your pc and mobile and sleep..

andyandy7 and BismaBRJ like this.
  9. Let's light our hearts

Two weeks streak guys, Alhamdulillah! :) Keep it up!

Deleted Account and Warrior1995 like this.
  10. AssalamuAllaykum Everyone , how are u doing :) I just came back to Nofap Again ,it's really a useful website; I like these challenges , and in this Ramadan in Sh Allah we try our best to be better Muslims, and improve ourselves physically and spiritually as well. I like the idea of this challenge so I'm in :) hope you all the best , take care , Ramadan Mubarek :)

11. Let's light our hearts

You are welcome, brother! Ramadan kareem :) Thanks for your words!

12. Let's light our hearts

I managed to pass half a month, this is a good record.. I relapsed today (not during fasting hours Alhamdulillah).. It was a hard day.. I will not do it again inshallah.. keep it up bros!

13. Barak Allah fiik in sha Allah the next two weeks are easier for you and may Allah help us all fight this sin during and outside the holy month of ramadan

14. Started reading The Holy Al Quran from today in a mobile app. Feeling blessed but confused as it is something new for me.

In the Quran ;
    [24:30] Tell the believing men that they shall subdue their eyes (and not stare at the women), and to maintain their chastity. This is purer for them. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything they do

15. Thank You My Brother :) I believe in Allah SWT, but i am not a born muslim, i am reading and understanding Islam.

16. Let's light our hearts

Mashallah brother :) May Allah bless you and give you a deep understanding for his religion! We are always here should you need any help or have any question! Feel free to message me anytime! :) Welcome

17. Let's light our hearts

May God bless you with memorizing Quran and living your life according to it, just like our prophet pbuh as he was discribed by his wife Aisha that his manners were those of the holy Quran :)

18. Let's light our hearts

Barakallahu feek ya akhi! May God bless you because of your dua and may the angels say "Ammen, to you as well"

19. Let's light our hearts

We're already close to a whole month with a minimum number of relapses.. congrats every one! God bless you all!

20. eoeoxo

eoeoxo New Fapstronaut

I am doing this for the past 5 years.