1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Satanism

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Pragmatic person, May 15, 2018.

1. Yes, this is why we have philosophy and theology. As someone else stated, demanding measurable evidence for a spiritual being is ridiculous.

2. Yes, that is the logical flow. First you come to the conclusion that there is a God. Then the next step which is asking who is God?

Of course ultimately faith is needed, however, not all religions give enough evidence for faith to be reasonable; by reason you would go with the one that gives the most evidence and that one religion has been Christianity.

3. Yes, people change. Honestly, I've been recently convicted by God to stand firm in my faith more, so that's what I'm doing. I'm not going to argue, but I'm also not going to say that Satan might not exist when I know that he does. I'm kind of tired of being soft on certain issues that I know to be true, just so I don't offend someone who doesnt agree. I'm not going to be a jerk about it, but I'm also not going to pretend that the truths of the Bible are just my opinions.

Either way, this is somewhat off topic and I don't wish to continue this conversation further.

4. Well, that's sad but I'll just leave you to it.

5. I have worshipped satan. Felt mentally better. Atlest no one can privatize satan.

6. Its not actually Satanism, its not a worship of Satan as a spiritual being. It should actually be called Levayanism and it often is.

Also, Levey actually does believe in God and he's a really cool guy.

I had mixed thoughts about the book but now that you brought it to my attention I will read it againa and get back to the thread.

Real cool guy ^^ and the interviewer is a real dick but he couldnt get to Anton.
    There is actually a longer video of the same interview on youtube