1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

find peace in his presence.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. This is a 5 day reading plan, I am starting in the spiritual life again and I thought this rhythm was good and this reading is available in a beautiful application. making this clear let's begin.

God...
    He is sovereign

Become friends with the problems in your life. Although many things seem fortuitous and wrong you must not forget that I am sovereign over everything that happens because I make everything that happens to you be for your good but only to the extent that you trust me. Any problem can teach you something, transforming little by little into the masterpiece that I designed when I created you. If you react with distrust and rebellion, any problem can turn into a stumbling block that makes you fall. The decision is yours and many times during the day you will have to decide if you trust me or rebel against me.

The best way to make friends with your problems is to thank me for them. This simple action will open your mind to the possibility of enjoying the benefits that flow from them. Even those who show up with a certain frequency can give them nicknames that can help them face them with an attitude of familiarity instead of fear. The next step is to introduce them to me, leaving me to welcome them in my loving Presence. I will not necessarily take them off, but my wisdom is enough to obtain joy from each of them.

Romans 8:28 And we know that to those who love God, all things work together for good, that is, to those who are called according to their purpose.

1 Corinthians
    but we preach Christ crucified, for the Jews a stumbling block, and for the Gentiles foolishness;

24 But for the called ones, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  2. Thanks @Roady significa mucho para mi que tambien me ayudes en esto. Si quieres.

3. Angel electrico

Angel electrico Fapstronaut

This is great, thanks for posting it. Keep spreding the word of God my brother.

Dr. Jekyll, Roady and Deleted Account like this.
  4. He shows us the way

Follow me taking one step at a time. It's all I need from you. Actually, that is the only way to advance in this world. When you face great mountains, you wonder how you can climb them.

Meanwhile and because you are not looking where you walk, you stumble even though I'm guiding you. By helping you stand up, you tell me how worried you are about the precipices that lie ahead. But if you do not know what will happen today, much less what will happen tomorrow. It is possible that suddenly our path takes another course away from those mountains. Perhaps there is an easier way to ascend that mountain than what can be seen from a distance. If I guide you through these cliffs, I conveniently equipped you for that strenuous climb.

I will order my angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you with their hands and prevent you from stumbling over the stones on the road. Focus on the day today enjoying my Presence. Walk by faith and not by sight, trusting that I will pave the way you have ahead.

Psalm 18:29
    With you I will disrupt armies,
    And with my God I will assault walls.

Psalm 91: 11-12 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960) 11 Feet your angels will command over you, that they may keep you in all your ways. 12 They will take you in their hands, so that your foot will not stumble on stone.

2 Corinthians 5: 7 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960)
    7 (because by faith we walk, not by sight);

Deleted Account, Dr. Jekyll and Roady like this.
  5. What is Life
    Life is an Adventure … Dare it
    Life is a Beauty … Praise it
    Life is a Challenge … Meet it
    Life is a Duty … Perform it
    Life is a Love … Enjoy it
    Life is a Tragedy … Face it
    Life is a Struggle … Fight it
    Life is a Promise … Fulfill it
    Life is a Game … Play it
    Life is a Gift … Accept it
    Life is a Journey … Complete it
    Life is a Mystery … Unfold it
    Life is a Goal … Achieve it
    Life is an Opportunity … Take it
    Life is a Puzzle … Solve it
    Life is a Song … Sing it
    Life is a Sorrow … Overcome it
    Life is a Spirit … Realize it:)

6. Look to this day,
    For it is life,
    The very life of life.
    In its brief course lie all the truths
    And realities of your existence;
    The bliss of growth
    The glory of action, and
    The splendor of beauty;
    For yesterday is but a dream
    And tomorrow is only a vision,
    But today well lived makes
    Every yesterday a dream of happiness
    And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
    Look well, therefore, to this day.
    Such is the salvation of the dawn.

7. The power of God is with you at all times; through the activities of mind, senses, breathing, and emotions; and is constantly doing all the work using you as a mere instrument.:):):)

8. Yes!!!I liked your words.God is the ultimate source of power.......Without God we are nothing.....

9. Sister,I respect You.You are really wise.And your thread is superb.:):):)

10. He hears our prayers

I am a God of both the intricate details and the abundance that overflows. When you trust the details of your life to me, you will be surprised by the generous way in which I answer your requests. I like to hear your prayers so you feel free to bring me all your needs. The more you pray, the more responses you can receive. But the best part is that your faith is strengthened by seeing how you respond to your specific requests.

Because I am infinite in all my ways, you do not have to fear that I may run out of resources. Abundance is in the very heart of who I am. Come to me in joyful expectation of receiving everything you need ... and even more. My delight is to pour blessings on my beloved children. Come to me with open hands and hearts, ready to receive everything I have for you.

Psalm 36: 7-9 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960)
    7 How precious, oh God, is your mercy!
    That is why the children of men shelter under the shadow of your wings.

8 They will be completely satiated with the fat of your house,
    And you will water them from the stream of your delights.

9 For with you is the wellspring of life;
    In your light we will see the light.

Juan 6 :12-13
    12 When they were satisfied, he said to his disciples, "Pick up the pieces that are left over, so that nothing is lost." 13 So they picked them up and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves that were left over to those who had eaten.

11. He(God) is everywhere, the pure and formless One, the Almighty and the All-merciful. "Thou art our father, Thou art our mother, Thou art our beloved friend, Thou art the source of all strength; give us strength. Thou art He that beareth the burdens of the universe; help me bear the little burden of this life." Thus sang the Rishis of the Vedas. And how to worship Him? Through love. "He is to be worshipped as the one beloved, dearer than everything in this and the next life."

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. . The sum total of this whole universe is God Himself. Is God then matter? No, certainly not, for matter is that God perceived by the five senses; that God as perceived by the intellect is mind; and when the spirit sees, He is seen as spirit. He is not matter, but whatever is real in matter is He.

13. Angel electrico

Angel electrico Fapstronaut

Dios es nuestro mayor aliado en esta lucha porque es la unica persona que está con nosotros todo el tiempo y todos los días, asi que sigamos confiando en Él creyendo en que Él es fiel con sus promesas y con nosotros sus hijos. Dios les bendiga

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  14. He will provide for our needs

My continuous gift to you is the peace that flows abundantly from my throne of grace. Just as the Israelites could not store the manna for the future but had to be provisioned daily, it is with my peace. Collecting manna day by day allowed my people to be always aware of their dependence on me. In the same way, I give you enough peace for the present day, when you come to me confidently to find mercy and grace. If I gave you a permanent peace, independent of my Presence, you could fall into the trap of self-sufficiency. That should never happen! I have designed you so that you need me at all times. Being aware of your growing need will allow you to realize my abundant sufficiency.

I can supply each of your needs without decreasing my resources. Approach my throne of grace with firm confidence receiving my peace with a grateful heart.

Exodus 16: 14-20
    14 And when the dew ceased to come down, behold, on the face of the wilderness a small, round thing, as small as a frost on the earth.

15 And when the sons of Israel saw it, they said one to another, What is this? because they did not know what it was. Then Moses said to them, It is the bread that Jehovah gives you to eat.

16 This is what Jehovah has commanded: Gather from it each according to what he may eat; one omer per head, according to the number of your people, you will take each one for those who are in his tent.

17 And the children of Israel did so; and they picked up some more, others less;

18 and they measured it by omer, and there was not left over to him who had gathered much, nor did he lack who had gathered little; Each one gathered according to what he had to eat.

19 And Moses said to them, Let no one leave any of it until tomorrow.

20 But they did not obey Moses, but some left of it for another day, and nursed worms, and stinked; and Moses was angry with them.

Philippians 4:19 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960)
    19 My God, then, will supply all that you lack according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960)
    16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, in order to obtain mercy and find grace for the opportune help.

15. be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints......#MyLord

Roady, Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  16. We must release the good to grasp the best. Living a good life begins with understanding this key thought in Psalm 84: Better is one day with God than hundreds anywhere else. His ways are better than yours. Your love is better than life. His blessings are better than material possessions. This week you will read in the Word of God about the true meaning of having a day with God.

Psalm 15 Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960)
    Those who will live in the holy mountain of God
    Psalm of David.
    15 Jehovah, who shall dwell in your tabernacle?
    Who will dwell on your holy mountain?

2 He who walks in integrity and does righteousness,
    And he speaks truth in his heart.

3 He who does not slander with his tongue,
    Neither does he harm his neighbor,
    Neither admits any reproach against his neighbor.

4 He in whose eyes the vile is despised,
    But honor those who fear Jehovah.
    He who even swearing in his hurt, does not change that;

5 Who his money did not give to usury,
    Nor against the innocent admitted bribery.
    The person who does this thing will never slide.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
    Dr. Jekyll and Roady like this.
  17. Thanks Jonny, eso es hermoso

18. How can you have a day with God? Living with a regular and endless knowledge of the presence of God.

Colossians 3: 1-17 Reina-Valera 1960 (rvr1960) 3 if therefore have risen Christ, seek things up where is Christ sitting on the right hand of God. 2 put the look at things above, rather than those of the Earth. 3 because you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 when Christ, your life, is manifest, then you also you will be expressed with him in glory. Life old and new 5 do die therefore what earthly in you: fornication, impurity, passions messy, bad desires and greed, which is idolatry; 6 things why the wrath of God is on the children of disobedience, 7 in which you also anduvisteis in once when vivíais in them. 8 but now let you too all these things: wrath, anger, malice, profanity, words dishonest of your mouth. 9 not mintáis to each other, habiéndoos stripped of the old man with facts, 10 to coated of the new, which according to the image of that created it will renew to the full knowledge, 11 where there is no Greek or Jew, circumcision or uncircumcised, Barbarian or scythian, servant or free, but Christ is all, and in all. 12 put therefore as chosen of God, Saints and beloved, of endearing mercy of kindness, humility, of gentleness, patience; 13 soportándoos each other, and perdonándoos each other if any tuviere complaint against other. The way that Christ OS forgave and also do it you. 14 on all these things put of love, which is the link perfect. 15 to peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in a single body; and thirst grateful. 16 word of Christ more abundant in you, enseñándoos and exhortándoos each other throughout wisdom, singing with Grace in your hearts to the Lord with Psalms and hymns and chants spiritual. 17 all that you do, is of word or in fact, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, thanking God father through it.

Roady and Deleted Account like this.