1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I REALLY LIKE THIS GIRL!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by WillyBeans23, Apr 29, 2018.

1. WillyBeans23

WillyBeans23 Fapstronaut

Guys I need some advice. I have been talking to this girl for about a month. I had a sexual encounter with her 1 time and I could not get it up at all. So I just used oral and my hands to get her off and she loved it. I did't get off which I was ok with just wanted to please her. I am currently in a reboot cause i Know i need it. She is constantly hitting me up to hang out but I am dodging her cause I know what we will end up doing and since I cant get it up Im scared to try again. What should I do. Should I just break it off?

Nugget9 likes this.
  2. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

You can hang out without having sex ? Just do things with her what you both like, but don't have sex with her.
    If she wants to have sex with you, explain it why you don't want to. If she really loves you, she will support you and help you.

LilD and immadothis like this.
  3. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

just be honest, tell about your reboot bruh

4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Yep this here is the only answer.

immadothis likes this.
  5. WillyBeans23

WillyBeans23 Fapstronaut

you guys are right Ima just be honest to her. screw it

immadothis likes this.
  6. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

Just be honest with her and if you want to be with her again after this I am sure there will be no problem, please let us know what happened.

7. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

If you are honest and she accepts you for who you are, you have a much greater chance of recovering, and of building a stable healthy relationship with someone who loves and trusts you.

Nugget9 likes this.
  8. ewq

ewq Fapstronaut

Hang out with her! It helps to lower the performance anxiety. Ask for a blowjob if your dick is dying. You don't have to do all the work between the sheets.