1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] Let's start this for SUMMER!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Barekill

Barekill Fapstronaut

Today has been my hardest day I've ever experienced. Throughout the day and, as of now, my mind is going crazy, which has lead to not being able to focus on the tasks at uni. Just feel like relapsing, so I don't have to think about PMO and get on with the day without distraction. But I really don't want to, as I know the feeling after and don't want to go through that shame. However, I'm feeling mentally stronger. I really hope I can keep resisting this horrible urge and I encourage everyone to keep strong and not to give in.

2. Barekill

Barekill Fapstronaut

relapsed on day 15

3. Get back to it. Life is about the journey. That's a cliché. But it really is true. When you reach a goal, it's the drive and motivation the journey gave you in achieving that goal, and the discipline and character you developed on that journey that is most, in retrospect, enjoyable and admirable.

Get back to it. Try harder. Make a change this time - do it differently than before. An idiot is someone who does the same thing over again expecting a different result.

4. If you want some motivation.... I've made definite progress. Amazingly, it seems like this HOCD was the primary cause of other OCD/anxiety in daily life. Progress on this issue seems to have kickstarted progress on others. The path to recovery exists. You just have to discover how to navigate it.