1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 for 1 Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by TheButler, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

8 push ups today :D

TheButler likes this.
  2. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

7nose push ups

TheButler likes this.
  3. 9 push ups - just. Arms are tired after the gym last night, where I did more push ups (they don't count - they're not part of the challenge).

TheButler likes this.
  4. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

8nose push ups done , day 8

TheButler likes this.
  5. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

9 push ups on day 9 :)

TheButler likes this.
  6. TheButler

TheButler Fapstronaut

Did my 11 last night, on to 12 today.

7. Farnarkle! 10 push ups

Of course, this happened after I went to the gym.

TheButler likes this.
  8. TheButler

TheButler Fapstronaut

We got this people. We got this

9. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

10 push ups today :D

TheButler and immadothis like this.
  10. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

what happens if one complete the challenge?

TheButler likes this.
  11. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

day 9 9nose push ups

TheButler likes this.
  12. Supercalafragilistic

Supercalafragilistic Fapstronaut

I don’t want to overshadow your great idea, so I will speak directly to you Original poster @TheButler, and anyone willing to join the conversation.

What do you think of inverting the challenge? Instead of doing 1 push up on day one, which again is a great idea and I believe I understand the power of motivation behind it, what if we create a different incentive?

This being a 30-days-at-a-time challenge ( meaning you start over on day 31) how about we do 30 push-ups on day 1? Each day you progress PMO free, you get to reduce the number of push ups you have to do for that day.

Day 1: 30 push-ups
    Day 2: 29 push-ups
    Day 3: 28 push-ups, and so on.

When you get to day 30, you’ll only have to do one push-up!

I bet it will be the most rewarding push-up in the world, knowing what you’ve accomplished in order to deserve only having to do just that one.

After 30 days you can switch up the excersize such as squats, jumping-jacks, jogging for 30 minutes and so forth.

13. I just barely got through 11 push-ups. Given that I spent 20 minutes yesterday with my feet high against a wall while I walked myself along with my hands, I think I understand why my arms are sore.

14. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

If you complete the challenge you would have been going at least a month without PMO and you would have done 465 push ups in total :)

15. TheButler

TheButler Fapstronaut

That sounds awesome. I am game, but let us make that variation of the original. I will try that one next.

16. 12 push-ups, although I had to rest in the 'up' position between the first and second six. Then I said I had probably reach my Murtaugh moment about three days ago.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

TheButler likes this.
  17. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

@TheButler Yo I think I failed, I ran the 10miles and just went asleep , I woke back up on 2pm like fuck , I slept too much, because I felt too tired :/, should I continue with 11push ups?

18. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

11 push ups today :)

TheButler likes this.
  19. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

11 nose push ups, I don't care if my arms are sore, you know it is back to no excuses unless I run a 10mile when I wasn't even prepared to run it ,but I did smash it, so I thank nofap for that to be honest

TheButler likes this.
  20. 13 push ups - it tastes like burning.

TheButler likes this.