1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How long does it take you to get a wet dream?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by dante khan, Nov 27, 2016.

1. dante khan

dante khan Fapstronaut

and does it feel good to get a wet dream?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

its pretty random to me. and for me wet dream just makes me feel like shit and the sheets wet :mad:

3. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

It depends on many factors if you get wet dream and how often. I am now on 25 days streak and i had not single dream since beggining and i want keep it that way. After years of masturbating my body need regeneration. Wet dream is pleasent experience but i belive it set back progress.

A stronaut and (deleted member) like this.
  4. When I did my 90 days Hard Mode it took me 30 days to get a wet dream. Then approximately another 30 for second one. And then for last month about once every week or so if I remember correctly, but quite often for sure. I also had one last week, even tho I MO'd multiple times that week. Which is unusual for me but happens once in a while, very rarely.

How does it feel? Well, it depends. Personally I notice that I have two types of wet dreams and they feel different during and afterwards. One is accompanied by some type of dream and usually happens around early morning time - REM sleep. Wet dream during that type of sleep feels less intense but more pleasurable and satisfying. Afterwards I feel some of the energy drained, but kinda in a good way; no brain fog, chaser or anything like that. It's like tension is gone but benefits not. Urges are gone for at least couple days afterwards. The O feels different from masturbation. Hard to explain how tho.

Another type of wet dream I have usually happens in non-REM sleep. In a sleep state where I am just passed out without dreaming. Then I usually get awaken up by feeling. This type feels so strong it's sometimes painful, not pleasant at all. More like cramps in muscles than a pleasant O. It varies in intensity. But even whet it is very mild and not painful even slightly it's still does not feel like real satisfying O. Not pleasurable at all. If anything it's just annoying. After this type of wet dream I do not feel any release of energy or brake from urges.

My theory is that because brain wave activity during REM sleep is increased then those types of dreams might be caused by release of accumulated energy within mind. Subconscious and conscious sexual thoughts and desires that are suppressed in waking state. Or at least accompanied by them. Which is probably why these types of Os feels good, cos there is different type of slower build up. And the other type of wet dream is more just a release of pressure in prostate gland. And because there is less/no build up they feel like hurting (kinda like sex for females without proper build up due to them being dry or sex in the morning when ya have morning wood without proper arousal). That's my theory anyways.

HallsPreto and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

I took me 30 days, about that number, and I felt horrible. I actually relapsed last time because of I couldn't get off my mind the images I saw during my dream (I dreamed I was raping a woman-alike thing)

Yang boy likes this.
  6. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Im on day 86 of hardcore no PMO I had a wetdream on day 40, day 55, and day 84. So they seem pretty random and infrequent. I like them during sleep but dont like them when I wake up but its not a big deal.

7. Drake24

Drake24 Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm 21 and i masturbated for over 6 years regular. I have never experienced wet dreams and i want them badly because Now i am on day 30th since no Masturbation and my head is busting for cravings. and i am having semen leakage with piss. Is it normal or i will never have wet dreams again? Help me plz.

AliBD and HallsPreto like this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are different for everyone. I didn't have my first until 35 days in.

HallsPreto and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Drake24

Drake24 Fapstronaut

Man!!! My head is busting. I can't control it anymore. I wanna mausterbate but i cant. What do i do?

HallsPreto likes this.
  10. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

If you can I'd suggest having sex. If not then you'll have to find something to occupy yourself instead of fapping.

HallsPreto likes this.
  11. Drake24

Drake24 Fapstronaut

I can't have sex I'm religious. But thats ok. I can occupy myself

apathyslastkiss likes this.
  12. apathyslastkiss

apathyslastkiss New Fapstronaut

I am not sure of how long it takes me. I am currently at about 105 days Hard Mode and have not had one yet. Part of me hopes I do, because I sometimes really feel the need for release (especially lately). However, I also dread having one a bit. For me, it is always an uncomfortable experience and not really pleasant. You're not really conscious for the 'orgasm', so the pleasure is mostly lost. It just feels like pressure, and then wet, and I feel gross. It's more like wetting the bed than getting a sense of pleasure and release. At least in my experience. Also, I find that after a long while of no MO, that first O is actually a little painful. It's like all the muscles needed to contract to ejaculate have been under-worked and all of a sudden have to do their job again.

Also, I usually find that temptations get really high after having one. Mentally/psychologically, it's like a tease: you get a bit of release but don't really get to enjoy it, so you feel like that's a shame and should maybe experience an O fully conscious. It's also like your body remembers the whole pleasure system of O/E and gets a craving.

But the predominate feelings post wet dream are those of disappointment and discomfort. I struggle with a lot of shame and self judgement in this area, too, so I often get depressed. I've got to be careful of that too, because that's a trigger for the cycle to start again for me.

Anyway, stay strong man. I don't know how long until you get one. Could be weeks, months, half a year maybe. I remember a 2-year stretch of no PMO (and Hard Mode), and I think I only had about 3 or 4 in that time. So, I guess that's an average of once every 3-4 months for me.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  13. apathyslastkiss

apathyslastkiss New Fapstronaut

I hear you man. I am also religious. It can be tough, but you can endure. God is also a source of comfort and strength. Blessings.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  14. kayesem

kayesem Fapstronaut

Wow. This is an old thread.

Took me well over 6 months hard mode rebooting. First ones felt great. Soft and satisfying.

15. Havent had one since puberty, last one was before my pmo "phase". Im looking forward to get one again, just because i think its an indication of the regenerating process, that the body is getting abundant and healthy again :) i should not relapse, but especially today i had some pretty strong urges. I dont want to be controlled by my urges, staying strong no matter what guys!!!!

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  16. I don’t get wet dreams; I get moist dreams.

17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

In my 171 days streak
    I had 3 wet dreams
    And it's a sign that you had quit masturbation

HallsPreto likes this.
  18. cereee

cereee New Fapstronaut

I was on my NoFap journey and wet dream took place in 16 days. I was wishing my body reabsorb the semen for good. Is this normal guys ?

HallsPreto likes this.
  19. Sodawatt

Sodawatt Fapstronaut

During a week long streak I get them at least once

Mellow Mike likes this.
  20. Mellow Mike

Mellow Mike New Fapstronaut

After 2-3 nights of no PMO I’ll get one. They’ll usually recur at this rate if I continue to abstain, but I haven’t lasted longer than 2 weeks since 2015 so idk how long that would persist.

Sodawatt likes this.