1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. guy209

guy209 Fapstronaut

Midway through day 20/30

Today, I entered a search term in google while it was mistakenly set on "News". The search term had no sexual connotations whatsoever, none. Nevertheless, the first result was a thumbnail of a very triggering video. Very. I won't go into details, but it's the kind of video I would have clicked without even thinking about it before I started this challenge. Watching these kinds of videos usually lead to PMO'ing a few days later.
    I just looked at that thumbnail for 2 minutes or so, desperately holding myself back from clicking on it. Then, an idea came to mind. I saw the domain name of the site (some news site) that video was on and immediately added it to my blocked list. Want back to the searched results, and clicked on the thumbnail. The video, of crouse, didn't show.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. Its day 2/30.... hard to resist.. but hope to achieve success...

1855, Jeremy_Jr. and tommatheus like this.
  3. Tleilax87

Tleilax87 Fapstronaut

Made it to day 22 - Yesterday was incredibly tough and my heart goes out to everyone having one of those days. I made it through, just, but it was a close thing. Its amazing what you will justify yourself in doing despite all the preparation and hard work trying to avoid doing exactly those things! Well, you don't just break a 10+ year addiction overnight. Now lets get going and keep fighting! We can all do this, just have to believe that we're worth it :)

4. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

Yes mate, I totally agree with you, you've got my support...!

We are children of the technological age... PMO is the modern day Heroin of our society, and a lot of people are hooked... But we can help each other stay on the good path! Good luck!

1855, StruggleR_8 and Jeremy_Jr. like this.
  5. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

Day 3: Feeling good... No urges... It's sunny outside for a change... (I live in London)...

It's weird though, I don't really get the chaser effect that people talk about... Hopefully thats a good sign...

1855 and Jeremy_Jr. like this.
  6. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

Yes I want to join this thread.I am a married man.If I do sex only with my wife can I continue this thread?

7. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

All the best

1855, Jeremy_Jr. and tommatheus like this.
  8. nguyenduchuu377

nguyenduchuu377 Fapstronaut

9. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

With a small streak already in progress, I want this challenge to match my counter. Hope this isn't breaking the rules, if it is I'll go another 5-days at the end to make it 30 from today. Want to reach 30 and beyond and it will be nice to do so in your company.
    5/30.

10. RedeemedIowan

RedeemedIowan Fapstronaut

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: If your goal is to eliminate the PMO cycle, yeah you can still have sex with your wife. Sometimes a PA will also struggpe with ED or other dickfunctions (jokes) and in that case a 30 day ‘hard mode’ reset can really help. See the terminology guide if you didnt understand all the abbreviations.

11. Back to day 0 :( Need to take hold of those "inbetween activity" minutes.

12. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

DAY 3- Sometimes you have to stop being scared and just go for it! Either it will work or It won't. (NOT EXACTLY PMO RELATED QUOTE) :p

1855 and guy209 like this.
  13. Day 0/30
    I’m falling back into bad habits again. Need much more willpower to forge through the urges in the first 3-5 days.

14. Neo30

Neo30 Fapstronaut

day 2

15. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

Day 21.
    For me, this is the longest time abstaining from PMO since I have started fapping. It feels amazing to break this record.
    I did have some urges again today but I got rid of them fast.

1855, Jeremy_Jr., guy209 and 2 others like this.
  16. Addict22

Addict22 Fapstronaut

Day 2 done

17. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

21/30
    Knocked off 7,14 and 21 day challenge consecutively.Time to knock off the 30 day challenge :)

Icematey, 1855, Jeremy_Jr. and 2 others like this.
  18. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Ill see you at 30 days :)

1855, xDanii and Jeremy_Jr. like this.