1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap. Time to regain control

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GiJoe13b, Mar 23, 2018.

1. GiJoe13b

GiJoe13b Fapstronaut

I signed up this morning and it is time to take control of my life. I recently had a relationship end and my addiction was a major part in that. I am divorced and hadn't been dating for a long time and that's when my addiction took control. Then I stumbled into a relationship with an amazing woman and I fell in love with her. It was great being with her; but it soon became apparent that my addiction had a bigger effect on me than I thought and I found myself not being able to perform. Well recently I was dumped and I'm positive that my issues are a major factor in her decision. I was devastated to say the least. Now I am trying to use that pain as motivation to kick this habit for good once and for all. I've tried in the past but never had much success but that was before i found this. I have never told anyone of my problem before and this is hard for me to admit this. It is time for me to take control of my life!

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back.