1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[NoVideoGames : 100 DAY CHALLENGE]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by TheLoneWoolf, Mar 18, 2018.

How much time do you spend on games?

1. More than 5 hrs a day

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. More than 1 hr a day

18 vote(s)
    36.0%
  3. Less than 1 hr a day

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. once/twice in a week

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. Not at all

16 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. Day 3 no video games day 2 no tv. Fuck yeah!

Deleted Account and TheLoneWoolf like this.
  2. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Yeah, because of dopamine production that is produced by playing games and it's almost the same as PMO, but it made just socializing more awkward and make you less productive.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  3. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

OMG.. You are about a year PMO free.. Congratulations ...

leo da king likes this.
  4. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 2:

Feeling a bit tired and also weakness, also a bit of urges, but then also I've dedicated to study and go forward
    even when I'm not so used to studying. I use studying as distraction, also I'm going to sleep more correctly, as I don't anymore do daily tasks
    that pop out at 2 am and that made me sleep late and then I would sleep half a day.

I feel also that I should study even more and really even repeat stuff that I knew from the past, but it slided out from my memory, I also get more easily
    irritated, but it's more likely sign of addiction that was caused by computer games even when I didn't play them for extreme time.

5. Same here buddy since I stopped watching tv and playing video games I have been way more productive.

meatsandwich and TheLoneWoolf like this.
  6. day 4 no video games day 3 no tv.

7. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

DAY 4: A day well spent! .. It's been a long time since I had this feeling at the end of the day..

8. Nice work dude. I have found since I stopped watching tv or playing video games nofap has been much easier.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Hey guys I didn't play video games but I watched people play video games for about 10 minutes beforw I even realised that I was doing a no video game thing lol. So I just finished my sandwich and left(needed a place to eat)Does that reset my video game counter?

10. I would say no, unless you consider yourself to have an addiction to wasting time on social media or watching useless videos like 10 most expensive cars in the world from top ten channel on youtube lol. OR if you do it again.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  11. Man I quit games a couple years ago and kept coming back every couple months download a small game on mobile, or two for a couple days. This evolved through time into social media wasting time or anime and even pmo. It is like this black hole in my lifes schedule. I wake up probably at 8-9 feel a bit wasted, not really presurised with any major responsability, so I go ahead and waste time. Eddie Hall, mad english beast, holds the world record for deadlifting an incredible 500kg, half a ton!, and wakes up at 3am to train. Doesn't even get that much sleep, and trains like all day. Discipline and Drive are like the yin and yang of a succesfull person in this society!

This year I downloaded countless games on mobile only to delete them later that day or so. Shit stuff. Waste of time :/.

Time to put an end to this crap and stop being the men who stare at the goat in goat simulator and start being the heroes and powerful men who we train in our videogames. Start training ourselves. In many games like age of empires you rule a village or city and you grow it so well strategically. You make it the best city in whole of history, but when it comes to our life we are one of the shittest, skinny characters. Nonsense!

First day, day 0, let's do this!

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  12. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Well said brother.. I spent months developing my village on Clash of Clans, only minutes , developing myself...

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Day 3:

I feel less urge to play games, yet I still have the feeling to play something.
    I've been also feeling much smarter, even when I studied only Swedish and yet it seems my mind works much better.

14. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Day 5: Going good.. Spent a lot of quality time studying...
    Try some outdoor sports ..

15. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I can't do anything when it comes to sports, maybe just walking as I have intestine inflammation.
    It's because of acid-reflux in my stomach and I've been even using 3 different kinds of medicine!
    But it's only for small period of time like 3-4 months, then I will be healthy again.

TheLoneWoolf likes this.
  16. day 5 no video games day 4 no tv.

17. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Oh.. Get well soon

meatsandwich likes this.
  18. Can you still go for walks or even throw a basketball around? There's still plenty of things to do my friend keep fighting!!!

meatsandwich likes this.
  19. "I can't do anything when it comes to sports" - hey, maybe you can do isometrics! Over history you have people getting seriously strong, not just muscly, in prison cell and even in bed and in secret, with isometrics!

meatsandwich likes this.
  20. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I go for walks, it's alright! - It's more a little silly problem for a little while and thank you!

I will, Thank you!

It seems that I can do them, thank you for mentioning!
    Also seems it can boost recovery!

TheLoneWoolf and Deleted Account like this.