female attraction real or not???for the average looking guy

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Mar 5, 2018.

1. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

yeah for sure i have been very bust just going over all the post and ten back to work will get it touch with youlater

2. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

3. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

LOL. I don’t get men that want to be with women who want them for their money? I mean what if you lose your money? Bring flashy attracts the wrong type of woman and turns off the right ones. I think men need to move away from the belief that money or providing is what women seek.

Numb, kevinfine and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  4. Thomas Smith 2

Thomas Smith 2 Fapstronaut

@GG2002, I know you, as a well-paid attorney, aren't looking for a man with money, and a growing number of women aren't either, but there is still a sizable percentage of women who do. What do women say is the hottest look in a guy? Is it shirtless with a Speedo? No - that's what men think is the hottest look in a woman - showing a lot of skin. The hottest look in a guy for women is often a nice suit. Why? For different reasons (prestige, confidence, etc.) but one of them certainly is because it usually means the guy does well financially.

kevinfine likes this.
  5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

If the only type of woman you focus on is a gold digger that's all you'll ever find. There's still women on modest income who look for a man over a bank account.

6. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I totally agree with you that there are plenty of gold diggers out there both men and women. Just don’t seek those people out! Because there are just as many who are not. But the old school idea that what all women seek is a provider is just not true in the majority of cases. And even those that do want more than just that. Because women have the ability to self provide even if they are not currently doing so, they are not beholden to their spouse for financial support . Because of that they ask for more a lot more. Whereas in the past many women would have stayed and not spoken up if they were unhappy because they knew it would be very difficult for them to survive alone. Now that women can do all the same jobs as men if she’s not happy she leaves!

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  7. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

You are incorrect about what I find attractive. But that being said the point I’m trying to make is that the female population is more like me and that number is going up and up every year. And even the women who seek a provider want more than that. If you want a woman that does not want a provider or care about your money you will have no problem finding a woman like that. So all those saying oh she wants money she wants me to provide either are not looking hard enough or actually want a woman who relies on them financially. But don’t pick a woman that relies on you financially and then get angry and bitter that she does.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  8. Thomas Smith 2

Thomas Smith 2 Fapstronaut

I didn't say you personally find a guy in a nice suit a hot look, but many, many women do, and I would say they usually find it hotter than a guy showing mostly skin.

9. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

yeah i totally agree with with u but thst is the case for only those good women

10. western beef

western beef New Fapstronaut

What DIFFERENT

11. western beef

YOUR A FEMALE

12. Gotham Outlaw

*You're*

13. Gotham Outlaw

So are you gonna make any posts with substance or just stupid incoherent ones?

Hitto likes this.
  14. western beef

So "YOURE" an actual Female or someone pretending to be one to endorse it

15. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Hell Yeah OT IS REAL!

bobby_100 likes this.