1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What does a woman truely want from a man?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by duha, Feb 27, 2018.

1. I don't know. Hey listen, you wanna forget about this and go out for some pressed juice? Don't worry, I'll let you pay hahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2018
  2. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Women are no more likely to get what they want than men are. The mistake a lot of men make on this forum is assuming women want to have sex all the time with as many men as possible on demand. Men get angry and bitter that they think women can do that and they as men cannot. Except women don’t want that. Even assuming women want a provider how many women do you know that don’t have that? Tons! Many who are stuck with dead beats who won’t pay support. Men and women all have individual wants and needs. You can never look at someone and know if they have it all. It may appear that way to you, but they may be miserable inside. Just like people assume all hot women are happy or tall men. None of this is true.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and elevate like this.
  3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

What does anyone want from anyone? Depends on the person.

So instead of convincing others to be with you via performing / compensating / acting in a way you think others will like you for, focus on what you want.

How do you want to live your life? What are your values and beliefs? What are your boundaries and standards? What are your interests? Who do you admire and what kind of person do you want to be? What type of thoughts, feelings, and behavior makes you proud of yourself?

Focus on what you want and attract / align yourself with other people that resonate with that. Rather than having a generic checklist of attributes and assets that you think others will like you for.

I don't know what others want from me, but I know the right people resonates with me for the man that I've proudly developed.

What do you want from yourself? Once you've developed yourself into someone you're proud of, then other people can either join you for the ride or choose not to. It's up to them. Not everyone is going to like you just like you're not going to like everyone.

GG2002 likes this.
  4. Wait what? Lmao, you dodged that question on some bullshit and that's about as nice as I get lady hahahaha. This is why chivalry's dead! lol
    [​IMG]
    DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT PRESSED JUICE IS, AHHHHHH!!!!??? Unbelievable! Lol
    [​IMG]

5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

It seems that this has gotten a bit off topic. Going back to the original question of what women want, it is of course different for everyone. But there have been several examples on this thread of what women DO NOT want and the majority of them would find a huge turn off. 1. Saying that men gave women the “privilege” to work. 2. Supporting the patriarchy, saying it’s not dead. 3. Name calling when you do not have an argument. 4. Disrespecting women. Or just in general acting like a child Ahole. So if you stay away from these rules at minimum you know you can get your foot in the door. Otherwise welll #thatswhyyouresingle.

Jennica likes this.
  6. You're an example of why men shouldn't compromise with women.

7. Most women want a man to provide unless they single or is he a real man if he can't provide because that's the man's job if he can't be is like a child and don't need to be married

8. And what are we both seeking then just a relationship with a partner and a family that is loving

9. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

So if a woman makes a lot more money than the man and he stays at home and raises his kids that makes him less of a man? He’s still providing just in a different way.

I get it. Saying that what women want is a good provider is comforting because it’s objective. You give her a house, a car whatever she wants. That’s not something that can be debated it is or is not. Except today’s woman even those who seek a provider want more, a lot more. Because men believe if they provide that defines a good spouse they are confused. So when wife asks for an emotional connection, help with housework, etc husband thinks she’s complaining and says I give this woman all this stuff and she still wants more? It’s the reason that women institute divorce on average more frequently than a man and the man is clueless. I have her what she wanted? No you have her what you thought she wanted not what she told you she did.

Men were not raised to nurture they were told their duty was to provide so they have no training from their families on how to do this and were often trained to not show emotion. See when women know they can provide for themselves if they chose they ask for me from a man. And men uncomfortable in their roles beyond provider or when they are not provider don’t know what to do.

Of course every woman is different. But I think you will be hard pressed to find a woman seeking solely a provider. And at least on the East coast cities where women outearn or earn equal to men, they are not looking for providers. And if men want to provide and women keep advancing economically then either men will need to accept a different role or society will die out.

This is not directed towards you. But it seems in this thread there’s a lot of “this is how I think it is so it is.” That’s very short sighted. There are women that want providers to be sure, but not just that. And there are increasingly more that don’t want a provider at all, its irrelevant to them. It’s almost like me asking what men want and men saying to me this is what I want and my response being well no that’s really not it. You dont know what you need let me tell you, as a woman clearly I know better than a man what you want. Huh? And why ask if you don’t want to even consider other answers?

If offering yourself as a provider as a man is what works and you have no problem in love and relationships carry on as you were. But if not maybe being open to other ideas or points of view may be helpful.

Jennica and Queen_Of_Hearts_13 like this.
  10. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

The majority of women cant altruistic love men. The true is that women see relationships in a rather egoistic way, they put too much attention in what you as a Man can provide to her.

Truth hurts i know

11. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

And your truth is based on what? Your personal dating experience? What facts? Or is that just your opinion?

12. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Lol. Where are these guys learning this stuff?

Sounds like a movement created out of bitterness towards women.

Jennica and GG2002 like this.
  13. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Probably the pussyhat liberal gals who claim they speak for all women.

14. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

protection and male energy

15. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

As corny as it sounds, I think all anyone wants regardless of their gender is to love and be loved, no?

GG2002 and Hitto like this.
  16. Duha, if you want to get chicks, I want you to read a book: "Models" by Mark Manson. When you constantly worry about how to impress girls, you are playing the wrong game with a losing strategy. Life improvement is the key to getting women. For me the answer is to develop a career I am passionate about, sculpting my body every day, working in recovery groups, and any other activity that get me out of my insecure, narcissistic, selfish, needy way of living and thinking.

17. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Not corny and yes that’s exactly it, to be loved for who they are unconditionally.

Jennica likes this.
  18. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Funny I’m not a liberal and I have never worn a pussyhat. Never said I spoke for all women, no one can speak for an entire gender. Just gave some tips and advice based on my experience. I understand that you don’t like what I have to say so you name call and personally attack. As I said before if you all have no problem getting women and know exactly what they want, then carry on as you were, clearly you need no help. But there are some men here that do want advice. Does it mean they should take mine or anyone’s advice verbatim? Of course not but opening their minds to things they hear from actual women not just other dudes can be very helpful to them. I mean if I needed this type of advice I’d ask my male friends.

19. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

How did you come to the conclusion that I was referring to you as part of the pussy hat crowd or that I was talking specifically about YOU? How bout not taking things so personally. smh, geeze, so damn emotional.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  20. Woman don't know what they want

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.