1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

female attraction real or not???for the average looking guy

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Mar 5, 2018.

1. this is a question for the average or below looking guy. not the guys all the girls have been in love with since high school ;)

Do you notice a difference in attraction from women? A lot of youtubers say like female attraction is real!!! but its kinda funny when the guy is very handsome or very popular. Its like a woman on nofab that is pretty who says male attraction is real!! well no shit sherlock you're a cutie pie!
    Would really like to know, im an average looking guy, no problems with getting a girlfriend but no mr casanova either. i would like to know ohter fapper experiences and not the i have always had a lot of succes guys because their opinion doesnst count ;)

2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Women have shown a lot more interest in me (or maybe now ive finally noticed it) since I started. I was also baby faced so I grew a beard. Even looking at myself in the mirror there's something different in my eyes. Hope this helps.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I am female. I think what you need to understand is that most women experience “attraction” in a way that is different than men. So in general most men can take a look at a hot girl and say she’s hot and if given the opportunity he would get with her. That’s not to say that men don’t have “types” of women that they are more attracted to, of course they do. But if you polled a group of men about the attractiveness level of a woman, they are going to come in pretty close to each other. Now we women, we can all look at say Brad Pitt and say yes he’s a hot guy, yes he’s attractive, but that does not mean we are attracted to him, or want to get with him. Attraction is very much in a woman’s head. They say on a first date a man decides if he wants to sleep with you, a woman decides if she absolutely will not sleep with you. What that means is that attraction, the kind that gets a woman to the intimatcy part is about knowing the man. It’s about how he acts, his words, is he funny, is he kind. So it does not matter if you are average looking guy, plenty of women will find you attractive. The other thing is that I find that men are oblivious to women that are attracted to them. I have had a few guys that I had to just say right out, hey I am flirting with you are you interested? They don’t get it. I think when you are fapping, that occurs even more, because you are not looking. Your sexual needs are being met elsewhere so. You sort of walk around in a haze.

4. Perhaps, but still is effective if the end goal is the same.

5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

If youre average looking make that money. Instantly your attractiveness to women goes up a few notches. You think kate middleton is with Prince William because he's physically very attractive?

6. True, but that may lead to him meeting women that ONLY love him for his money. Idk if his goal is to be laid or to have an actual positive relationship. Money will get you laid, but not necessarily a loving partner.

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Good point. Money shouldn't be flashed around or it will attract gold diggers. If you want someone to see you as attractive you have to show them your attractive qualities not material possessions.

Hitto likes this.
  8. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

I think a very important thing you should remember is that looks won't matter much to the opposite sex. Think about it. Do you ONLY like hot women? Or women in general. Unless you have really high and unfair standards you're willing to give average looking gals a chance. The reason is as a dude you're attracted to women in general, not just hot women. THE SAME APPLIES TO WOMEN.
    It was a shock to me when I figured it out, turned my world upside down, literally. Women like dudes cause they're dudes. Read it again. Cause we're dudes. Women like guys cause we're dudes. Sure, they fawn over really hot guys, but then so do guys salivate over hot women. That's normal.
    The reason why most guys who do NoFap see an increase in attraction is cause you can't just stop addiction without changing your life radically. You need to become a better person overall. It's a requirement of getting rid of addiction for good. Nofap is no miracle drug, it's a guide to being a better person.

So basically, the better a person you become, the more of a man your become, the more girls will be attracted to you. Don't expect them to run after you like you're Zac Efron (cmon, brad pitt is old now) but you can expect smiles.

Another thing, adding onto what I said about girl's liking average looking guys. The standards of beauty men and women hold for the same sex are VASTLY different than we do for the opposite sex. A girl you find hot, most women might think she's average. This is true, I've observed this. Similarly, a guy girls would find hot, you and me, we might think he's average. But girls like him. We have high standards for our sex, but lower standards for the opposite sex.

I'll say it again, girls WILL like you CAUSE you're a GUY. And the more of a man you are, the more girls will like you. So work on that self-esteem and self-confidence and be bold!

9. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

hi there very good point here ... you are 21 i am 47 and i am looking things way differently... i havent been with so many women in my life
    may be just one got married early in my ealry 20s...
    i am fit and athletic at this age and run and do excersie a lot howver this faping is realy cursing me a lot ... ever being married i think of having sex with other women frequently and when i ovethink i
    start this habbit of faping.... why i need to do to over come this habbit and attract women which i am not able to do the whole of life
    and its kinda curses me a lot that dont have anyone to experience things differently.... i take my self as a very coward person for that cant approacj women ..

10. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

how this female attraction really works with NoFap... i dont see any reason for it .... in case if u are married ...

11. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Fapstronaut

This is weird to us guys. If we find a woman attractive, we want to get with her. Is this similar to how a GUY feels about Brad Pitt. He can attest to the fact that Pitt is an attractive man, but he's not attracted to him, so doesn't want to get with him.

This is partly because women are coy. Women are indirect. Men are more direct. Why can't women be more direct? You can't blame a guy for not picking up on women's subtle signals.[/QUOTE]

12. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

[/QUOTE]

not a lot of guys are intelligent enough to pick on the subtle signs and it also ranges in which country you belong to like

13. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

not a lot of guys are intelligent enough to pick on the subtle signs and it also ranges in which country you belong to like[/QUOTE]
    Intelligence has nothing to do with it at all.It has everything to do with awareness and getting out of your head and living in the moment.In order to pick up the signs you need to focus your attention on her and how she is reacting to you through her body language. When your fapping you are subject to lower vibration frequencies and you let the negative thoughts consume you and you miss out on opportunities because you think you're not worthy or ashamed. However from my experience now going on a year streak the shame and guilt are not there at alll or no longer crippling.Ive been told by mostly women friends from college how I was an attractive guy but now I realize pmo has been giving off the wrong vibe. Now I'm a lot more easy going not obessed with having sex or objectifying women they definitely pick up on that.Also my overall connections with my family and friends have gotten a lot better

bobby_100 and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  14. bobby_100

bobby_100 Fapstronaut

Intelligence has nothing to do with it at all.It has everything to do with awareness and getting out of your head and living in the moment.In order to pick up the signs you need to focus your attention on her and how she is reacting to you through her body language. When your fapping you are subject to lower vibration frequencies and you let the negative thoughts consume you and you miss out on opportunities because you think you're not worthy or ashamed. However from my experience now going on a year streak the shame and guilt are not there at alll or no longer crippling.Ive been told by mostly women friends from college how I was an attractive guy but now I realize pmo has been giving off the wrong vibe. Now I'm a lot more easy going not obessed with having sex or objectifying women they definitely pick up on that.Also my overall connections with my family and friends have gotten a lot better[/QUOTE]
    our case is different if u allow me to explain

15. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

Might be a little offtopic, but do you give more insights in the female mind? As I do recognize the flirting part.

16. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

If I could do that I would be quite wealthy! All women of course are different but there are some pretty common differences between the sexes that often cause confusion and frustration. If you have specific questions I would be happy to offer my thoughts.

Abird likes this.
  17. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Everyone's different. It depends on a person's age and experiences as well. There are women who can be attracted to just physical attributes and men who aren't easily swayed by physical attributes alone.

Personally I've met many beautiful women and not all of them are worth investing my time and energy on. So I'm not quick to get in bed or a relationship with just anybody.

You might be right about men who lack experience or who make women the center of their universe, but not everybody is like that.

-------------------

There are a lot more aspects to a person than the superficial layers.

Behavior is more important than looks. Your thoughts and feelings express themselves (consciously or unconsciously) through your behavior. There are many aspects that go into attraction. Varying from person to person.

Your eye contact / body language / vocal tonality / self expression / lifestyle / etc can all stem from your behavior / thoughts / feelings. Attraction isn't guaranteed, but these things do help.

18. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Can I digress a little? If you're average looking, maybe give those ugly chics or plain janes a chance. After all, even if you do happen to hook up with the hot chic, it will probably be short-lived and also more trouble than it's worth. Every dude is trying to get into the pants of the hot chic. Plus, ugly chics work harder.

kingpietro and Truegamer007 like this.
  19. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I tend to agree with what @Runtilmylegsdropoff is saying but I would not say it so bluntly lol, but his post echoes my sentiments with reference to dating. If it matters ugly or average dudes work harder, and tend to just be better people overall. This is more common in online dating. For whatever reason when men online date, they suddenly all want a 10 or a 9 and will accept nothing less. I suppose its a product of having a store where you can pick whatever you want, only based on site. So sure you will pick what looks the best. But many men feel very sad as they never get responses to their messages, but they don’t realize that the attractive women are getting tons and tons of messages. I mean I consider myself okay looking but when I was in my early 30s online, I would get 30 plus messages a day, so of course I am going to pick the ones that I find more attractive. A good piece of advice is if you would not approach her in person, you are unlikely to get a response from her online. That’s not to say it’s a bad thing to try and message her, but accept it if she does not respond.