1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Semen Retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by rockefeller, Jan 13, 2018.

1. rockefeller

rockefeller Fapstronaut

Complete semen retention should definitely be the next big movement after NoFap®, hypothesizing many serious benefits, unless the modern empirical research could disprove it as fallacy.
    The knowledge about the concept is still in its rudimentary stages. Many great geniuses of the past has attributed complete abstinence as a driving force of their inexhaustible willpower and energy. Issac Newton and Nikola Tesla remained unmarried and chaste throughout their lives. Great Indian scholar Swami Vivekanand, when being asked about the secret of his photographic memory, revealed 12 years of complete abstinence as a proviso to achieve the feat. There has been hardly any modern scientific research except the one done by some Russian researchers.
    Complete semen retention is anything but easy, but as a concept it simply excites me. I am in day 8 of my journey towards the goal of complete semen retention for 1 complete year. But my first target would be to complete 90 days and see if there has been any benefits.

2. Efree

Efree Fapstronaut

This is very interesting that I would read this today on my 8th day. How is things going with you? Any updates. I'm planning on the same journey.

GeeJ likes this.
  3. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

How do you maintain complete semen retention when wet dreams occur naturally though?

Infrasapiens likes this.
  4. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

Interesting . . .

Judas Johnson likes this.
  5. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Vivekananda preached mental chastity... retaining the semen is easier

Pureplecity likes this.
  6. I gave gone over 300 days once but struggle at times now but I still know it's possible and though my life was very complex and I had a lot of wet dreams and daytime accidental oozing and spontaneous emissions I was glad to heave made my way through it.
    Paul

GeeJ likes this.
  7. I am on the same path. 46 day is today for me. Congratulations. 2 days a go I had a boner seeing a woman just in from of me and I felt it better than fapping. ( I don't remember when I fapped last though). I am glad to find someone similar. Enjoy your life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. I'm trying my best but I'm soooo agitated and horny all the time. I know how relaxed and free that I feel when I masturbate but I get depressed about my giving in to masturbation.
    Do you have any advice on how to keep up my good streak? Thanks and good luck to you !
    Paul

9. Sorry for interruption. The advice I have is to make it a permanent decision no to fap anymore. And stick to it. Have a nice day.

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I put a piece of duct tape over my privates.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No pain, no retention.
    (I'm joking, I do not do that)

12. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

We dreams feel good.
    Lol.

13. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Could explain the other parts other than wet dreams like oozing and emissions.

14. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

So is that oozing semen or just that pre-cum fluid.

Ok, those emissions sound good.
    I might starting trying that.

Do you recommened or not for semen retention?

15. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Ok, I just have never heard this terms oozing and the emissions one outside of nocturnal emissions.

16. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

O ok.

I didn't think guys sexual functions and reproductive system was anymore complex than what I learnt in school.

renard49 likes this.
  17. renard49

renard49 Fapstronaut

Thank you "SacredSemen101" for your response to "geeJ" about "oozing" during the day. That just started for me and I was a bit freaked out about my oozing during the day. Thinking about your response to oozing does make sense as to why this hadn't happened to me before because I was masturbating and ejaculating for the past 16 years. Although, when I'm out in public I have to look to see if my oozing is showing thru my thong and pants I'm wearing especially after seeing someone I'm physically attracted to.

18. renard49

renard49 Fapstronaut

I'm fully committed to complete semen retention from my first day of NoFap. The urges to masturbate are huge right now for me, but I've been successful in maintaining full chaste life. When I do thinking about masturbating to relieve my horniness I think about the two seconds of pleasure and then the depression I experienced with PMO.:D

19. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

Hey, renard49.
    Love the thong message bold.
    Wanna talk about chastw life.

Message me.

renard49 likes this.
  20. vida.inteligente

vida.inteligente New Fapstronaut

Olá senhores. Estou nessa jornada também. Eu fiz isso por 97 dias e foi bom para mim. Agora você quer realizar por um longo tempo, pois toda a vida seria suprema. O que você acha da meditação para reduzir a tensão sexual?

renard49 likes this.