1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ImmyEnayam

ImmyEnayam Fapstronaut

Day 2 on progress. Do get the urge but tried my best to divert my mind. So far so good.

Sôgmô Gray Lock likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

ImmyEnayam likes this.
  3. Warrior mode

Warrior mode Fapstronaut

Day 24,
    Controlled a nightfall somehow, and it made me happy.
    Anyways looking forward to conquer everyday with determination!

Arc12 and Reboot04 like this.
  4. MetalStar97

MetalStar97 Fapstronaut

5. Day 12
    This has been a good Sunday thus far. No strong urges to report. Not even weak ones.
    I

Arc12 and Reboot04 like this.
  6. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut

7. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

8. Day 0 - I fapped again. My only current situation where I act out is when I wake up in my bed in the middle of the night and feel extremely horny. (anyone else too?) It's a state between consciousness and sleep.

My excuses where "You don't need to pay any money for that", "It feels really good", "It's healthy", "You will feel amazing", but I know these aren't true.

I will feel worse after I act out, it destroys my need for real women, it costs me energy and self-respect.

I start doing active recovery routines starting tomorrow until the 90-Days are over. It's very important to me to do active recovery not just passive, it's all about commitment. How much time and energy will you invest?

9. w95chris

w95chris Fapstronaut

Day 5:
    I had urges and i almost gave in but i am glad i did not.
    They strike again and again but i need to take control of this habit and in time i know i will.

10. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

Day 6...I fought hard at work today...I do floor maintenance at Rite aid and I did my best to keep my eyes focused on my job and not the magazine covers...in the past I used to see the girls on the covers and want to google them later (which only led to masturbation) anyway I survived the ordeal and made it home without the desire of googling anything...
    On a side note, last night I took my first cold shower...it was miserable I really felt the shrinkage!!! But I felt rather refreshed long afterwards and I am going to try it again later today...

Arc12 and Deleted Account like this.
  11. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Day 3/90 done! I think doing sports everyday helps you to overcome urges.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 complete!

THJohnFTH likes this.
  13. ValarMaiar

ValarMaiar Fapstronaut

Checking in: 19/90

THJohnFTH likes this.
  14. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

15. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

16. soulrebel

soulrebel Fapstronaut

17. Runkkari

Runkkari Fapstronaut

18. Rondon

Rondon Fapstronaut

Day 7/90 starting to feel all the emotions coming back. Just waking up with a bit more energy and sometimes getting a bit frustrated for no reason. Still going strong, looking forward for the 14 day mark.

stan2442 and Seeker401 like this.