1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you actually go to find old fashioned women?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Jan 5, 2018.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

Where do you actually go to find old fashioned women?

Little kitty likes this.
  2. Shapirous

Shapirous Fapstronaut

Nowhere. There's no woman like that anymore.

3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

4. Wish I had an answer for ya there. That's something I'd like to know too.

5. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

What do you mean by old fashioned?

6. malwarebytes

malwarebytes Fapstronaut

at bouldering halls i happen to find women who are a little more connected to nature as other women. its the kind of sports that makes you go out and connect with people.

Knighthawk and Hopefulgirl like this.
  7. Nursing homes? :p

8. Retirement home.

9. One_More_Chance

One_More_Chance Fapstronaut

Society/the establishment/Hollywood have almost killed of these kinds of women. You may be able to find someone who is "leaning" towards it (fun fact: Women who choose to pursue self improvement, raising a family and taking care of a home tend to be happier and more fulfilled then your average fat-pride, STD ridden feminist, feel free to look it up) and help her see "the light" of such a lifestyle. I do NOT endorse "forcing anyone" into it, but you can try to show her how happy such a lifestyle can be and see how she reacts to it.

//All the best.

Deleted Account and zxcv like this.
  10. GeneralismoKilgore

GeneralismoKilgore Fapstronaut

Traditional women like this don't really exist in our modern society, that being said there are still places in the world where those with a more traditional world view of gender roles and male / female relationship dynamics exist, you just have to be willing to go out there and find them.
    (disclaimer, this is based on my personal experiences.)

1) Eastern Europeans.
    Lots of the Baltic states like Lithuanian, Latvia and Estonia, parts of Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, the Balkans, Romania and Moldova, etc.
    A lot of people in these countries are staunchly nationalistic, a lot of them in the less urban areas tend to be more traditionally conservative. The only thing I'd say is a problem is usually language barriers, and the fact that the further east you go the more traditional they are, most adults who live in provincial areas marry at around age 20 - 25.

2) North West Russia.
    The area that I would define as the original Novgorod area, very old, very traditional. Anything outside of Moscow tends to be dirt poor, but in the north west you have the classical cities which have urban lifestyles, without the density and influence that Communism had on the Moscow populations.

3) Switzerland & Austria.
    In the older farming and communal cantons, there is a strong conservative element, most Swiss are kind soft spoken people, they are the closest to pure libertarians, I have come into contact with, and in the farming communities there is still a strong pull toward traditionalism. Try and find Mennonite communities as they tend to be the most conservative. Austria outside of tourism traps and Vienna also has a strong conservative pull.

3) North America & Canada.
    Sadly not that many places left, but if you want a group of people who are purely traditional or tend to lean heavily towards it, then you need to look at a state or province with a huge Mennonite or Amish community. Not all Amish stay in the church, but they are usually decent and honest people, and you can get some genuine cuties. Amish are much more insular than Mennonites, so aim for Mennonites.

4) Kazahkstan.
    I shit you not, it is a place where the women really still follow the old gender roles, and it wasn't usurped a lot under the communist rule. It depends on whether you like Asians or not, but Kazak women can be very beautiful, and also very strict so proceed at your own peril.

5) Japan.
    Japanese women are very traditional just by the nature of themselves and their society. If you visit places outside of Tokyo it is very easy to find areas that are still very rural and traditional. Whether or not you will be welcome is a different thing, but most Japanese are open to Europeans as long as you are respectful.

Reborn16 and moonesque like this.
  11. To summarize I think he’s saying you need a mail-order bride??

Not sure what you mean by traditional but I’ve met plenty of women who want to be stay at home moms while husband is breadwinner. Some are nice Christian girls too. Don’t buy all the misogyny and woman hating rhetoric. Non-subservience is not man hating, feminazi or ball-crushing.

Hitto likes this.
  12. Hang around old fashioned people to find an old fashioned woman....maybe a farm, wood chopping arena, or a tractor competition. Old fashioned will never last though, it will get crushed by the new wave of energy. Then the cycle repeats.

13. I had finally discovered one such girl 1 month ago and she's moving out of the city. I met three such girls in my life. I fell in love with all of them.

Keep searching my friend. They are rare but they are.

14. Faygal

Faygal Fapstronaut

You can practice the manlier outdoor skills at any large gathering, just crawl out from under the stairs and don't be scared of a lil greasepaint playa.

15. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

You can come to indonesia bro . . .

16. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If you yourself become part of Tradition they will become attracted to you.

Roady likes this.
  17. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Truer than True

18. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Girls from slavic countries are nice and old fashioned. Latvia for example.
    Though I think we will see more girl with traditional ideals in the future. fingers crossed.

19. Sananafraz

Sananafraz Fapstronaut

A time machine. Or maybe one of those old timey theme parks.