1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

11 months of NoFap...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Nov 18, 2017.

1. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

Dude, we have the same story! And congratulations!!! It seemed like those flatlines would never end. Mine were so severe, but it's great you're over that!!

frogg05 likes this.
  2. BeautyForAshes

That was horrible. Traumatic even. Especially when you become hyper-emotional. I literally called in a week in a row. I cried for the first time in years. It's as though something malicious hijacked my mind. To me, it was beyond a flatline..something different. But, not many people on here (that rebooted) even experienced that.

frogg05 likes this.
  3. WeWillMakeIt

WeWillMakeIt Fapstronaut

This. Patience.

BeautyForAshes and frogg05 like this.
  4. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Thanks man! Glad to know I'm not alone!

5. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Hijacked is a great way to put it. I felt robbed of my true personality for years and had no clue it was partly because of P.

BeautyForAshes likes this.
  6. BeautyForAshes

You're welcome. And I'm glad to know you're vegan too!

And also, you have to try Brazil Nuts, if you haven't already. It's a super-food for us!

frogg05 likes this.
  7. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Really??? Please do tell! Are there any health benefits to them or vitamins?

8. BeautyForAshes

Ya! To me, a serving size is about 5 oz. That's about 20% of your RDA of calcium, protein and iron(also magnesium, if i'm not mistaken). That same size would supply you with atleast five days of selenium(necessary for your thyroid). (I rely on nuts for protein and fat.)

I've been eating these for about three months now, and notice better skin and hair. I read somewhere online, that it supposedly helps with fertility in men(ideal for us, I suppose). I get these from Amazon, along with walnuts.

frogg05 likes this.
  9. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Wow! Fantastic I'm going to do raw vegan for a week or two just to see if my skin gets better hopefully my mood and focus improve as well. My energy is cool but could be better.