1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex broke with me but keeps bothering

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ghost79, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Woha very well said. I've been looking at other women on dating sites and realizing nearly all of them are a better choice then she will ever be. I'm so stupid to have wasted so much emotions and sleepless nights on her. No more!

mcgrim likes this.
  2. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

You have to be the one doing the choosing, not them. Get yourself better.

Honestly, its you who was being pathetic by allowing it to happen. this is on you 100%. Nothing to do with her. If you can't responsibility for yourself, people aren't going to have mercy on you.

You should become the better choice by being a better man. A man who has boundaries, who isn't emotionally rattled by things girls do (yes, girls do these things, she isn't unique), a man who is on a bigger mission in life than getting a girlfriend. A man who has choices. You revealed yourself when you said "i couldn't get another girl". If you could you wouldn't be crying about it.

Block her completely. Cut of the communication. I could give you a text to send her but the gist is "i m going to get on with my life, this is on me and my responsibility. take care and have a good life. I'm sorry but if you need to speak to someone find a therapist"

Thats all there is to it.

Then wait and watch as she tries to come back. This will be your test. Don't even respond. At best say, "thank you for your concern but I'm well, you should get on with life too".

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017