1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days completed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by M.E.X., Nov 28, 2017.

1. M.E.X.

M.E.X. Fapstronaut

The 2nd of October is the last time I fully PMO'd but I had to reset my counter because I edged. The whole of November I have been free of edging even with exam stress. Some tips to get here:
    • All those ideas you have that will help with the fight should be applied as early as possible, not after relapses. I could have gotten to 30 days quicker if I did this.
    • Meditation helps with coping with difficult emotions and bodily sensations (like flatline). I personally pay for the Calm apps subscription
    • Gyming is a great stress reliever
    • Cold showers should be applied as they help a lot. I personally start with 30 seconds of cold, shower my body with warm, and end with 1 minute 30 seconds of cold.
    • And finally try and use your sexual energy to complete tasks you thought would be difficult under PMO. The reward from these tasks will remind you why the habit is not worth it.

Now I continue to fight to remove this out of my life permanently. I used for 5 years so I'm aiming to be free for that long in order to feel like I am totally cured.

2. UKSD

UKSD Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I'll use some of these tips!

M.E.X. likes this.
  3. Thanks for sharing !! Congrats on attaining 30 days!! Keep inspiring & keep going!!

M.E.X. likes this.
  4. DM79

DM79 Fapstronaut

Well done. But keep going.

M.E.X. likes this.
  5. Well done brother, keep going!

M.E.X. likes this.
  6. nikh

nikh Fapstronaut

Congratulations! This was encouraging!

M.E.X. likes this.
  7. Alex 623

Alex 623 Fapstronaut

¡¡¡you are big!! keep it up!!!

M.E.X. likes this.
  8. Great read! Good job!

M.E.X. likes this.
  9. wudong

wudong Fapstronaut

继续下去,相信您!
    Go on, believe in you!
    Great read! Good job!
    From a Chinese boy

M.E.X. likes this.
  10. Great tips man and congrats on 30 days :)

M.E.X. likes this.
  11. Great job!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    M.E.X. and Alex 623 like this.
  12. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tips, especially the last one, that last tip really spoke to me! Thanks! Keep up the good work!

M.E.X. likes this.
  13. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

Cold showers help me a lot also, and i do the same thing as you...start cold aprox 20sec, hot and cold in the end. Good luck and keep focus

M.E.X. likes this.
  14. Saber_tooth7

Saber_tooth7 Fapstronaut

How does sweet success taste like?

M.E.X. likes this.
  15. M.E.X.

M.E.X. Fapstronaut

Honestly it's amazing to get here but I still need to be humble because urges still happen. It's also a world where sex is everywhere so it's also about avoiding triggers.

But I'm just very happy to have finally climbed up this mountain.

Saber_tooth7 likes this.
  16. Congrats on the milestone! Way to go!!

M.E.X. likes this.
  17. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

It depends...if you are obsessed with girls you wont see any attention benefit because you give them attention so the girls cant give you 1st. Also if you do cold approaces you must be clueless socially, but what do i know, goodluck

M.E.X. likes this.