1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have no compassion for most people

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RedPillRebooter, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

I just don't care about other people anymore as they are fifthly and worthless insignificant minds. Everyone but me is worthless. I don't care about your opinion.

Very very few people live up to my level of standard.
    As far as I'm concerned I have the right to use worthless humans however I want, because almost all people are nowhere near my magnifice.

Prove to me that you're worth something, prove to me that you are at my level.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. [​IMG]
    The bigger you ego is the more fragile it is. It might came to a point like this ballon pumped endlessly- it will blast and so will blast your mind and there will be only leftovers of you.

Or I would better put this guy since you like guns, don't you ? Remember how he ended.
    [​IMG]

With compassion.
    MeTP

3. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

Grammar's a bitch...

TommoP, SuperFan and Hitto like this.
  4. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

5. VitoMisto

VitoMisto Fapstronaut

What makes you so special?

6. RedPillRebooter

My vast knowledge of many things.

7. VitoMisto

VitoMisto Fapstronaut

Such as?

I'm also not posting this to be an asshole, it's a thought exercise. I know a lot about a lot of things too, but I don't think it makes me intrinsically better than everybody else.

If you want respect, you must command it, not demand it.

8. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

I wouldn't have thought it necessary to still have to say this in 2017 - but seems that it is - don't feed the trolls!

Deleted Account and TommoP like this.
  9. RedPillRebooter

No need , I wouldn't bother explaining anyways.
    You guys can't even comprehend what I know because I couldn't properly explain it in English. And I don't expect nor care if anyone further comments on this thread. The fact is I'm the one of the most important people in the country. I'm not egotistical, I'm just me, and I am becoming greater every day.

Now go continue on with your pathetic 16 days

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  10. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

B+

11. RedPillRebooter

Now you're the troll, time to block you

tweeby likes this.
  12. VitoMisto

VitoMisto Fapstronaut

So start with one thing, explain it in your first language and let us translate.

Want us to think you're smart? Show, don't tell.

There are plenty of other people on here who have gone 60+ days without yanking their dicks.

13. RedPillRebooter

People like plutonium represent the annoying sarcastic lame smartphone obsessed people who believe they are intelligent due to them being padded on the back by their disgusting liberal society.

He has no individualism at all.

14. RedPillRebooter

I can't and if I tried I would be punished.
    Forget it, people think I'm a troll anyway.

This will be my last post on this thread.
    Haha apparently not you though

15. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

C-

16. VitoMisto

VitoMisto Fapstronaut

In all seriousness, I'm not trolling at all. I'm judging you through the same lens you judge others. If you think you can't be compassionate towards others because of your innate superiority, first you must prove your superiority.

Like I said, if you want respect, command it, don't demand it. How do you know what my credentials are? It isn't very logical to be so self-assured of your intellectual superiority and refuse to demonstrate said superiority.

Knowledge is considered by a significant proportion of epistemologists to be justified true belief.
    I know you have beliefs, but without knowing what they are, I, nor anyone else, cannot ascertain whether such beliefs are in fact true or whether you are capable of justifying them.

You have also not claimed any great feats of sport, fine or performing arts or constructed anything of note. This leaves you with just your unproven intellectual superiority.

17. RedPillRebooter

Fine here read this
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/our-problem-is-language.129445/

18. VitoMisto

VitoMisto Fapstronaut

19. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

Do you know the difference between a dependent and an independent clause? Your punctuation is F-.

20. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

What drugs are you on tonight, my friend?

Deleted Account likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.