1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. ThePerspicacious
    ThePerspicacious
    "Overthinking is a sin" - ThePerspicacious
  2. Ian Of Freelandia
    Ian Of Freelandia
    It had now been over 4 months. That is probably my most legitimate record.
  3. Khufu
    Khufu
    your life time is a long time man, which means you have time to make that dream work
    1. Khufu
      Khufu
      if you fail, i know it takes time to recover from it an recuperate but again, you have plenty of time to do that an retry another dream
      Apr 25, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  4. Bingles
    Bingles
    I hate Brazilian football so much, the commentators spam GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOLLLL as if they were in a League of Legends game lmao
    1. ThePerspicacious likes this.
  5. f3ej
  6. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Beginning to feel P**n is disgusting after nearly 100 days of Hardmode. I think the brain is rewiring hopefully for the better
    1. ThePerspicacious likes this.
    2. ThePerspicacious
      ThePerspicacious
      good luck
      Apr 25, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  7. Bingles
    Bingles
    I typed up this 20 paragraph long schizo rant but honestly can't be arsed posting it. It won't change anything. I need to focus.
    1. Bingles
      Bingles
      Think I'm gonna force myself to go into school or at least the local library. I can't keep my thoughts or head clear. I'm panicking too much.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  8. silex_jedi
    silex_jedi
    possible despair versus certain despair.
  9. f3ej
  10. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Why I keep thinking Gianna Dior was my wife. My brain prob still in the rewiring phase. Hard to believe she once was a very religious girl.
    1. Rainbow Warrior
      Rainbow Warrior
      *not watching anything just offloading my strange thoughts
      Apr 25, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  11. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    Day 3 was easy. I did not feel the urge at all. I was fully focused on my work. A blissful feel it was ‍↔️.
  12. Sharkiest_boy
  13. Dying Light
  14. f3ej
  15. MonkMode730
    MonkMode730 Halibut
    I am also looking for an accountability partner, would be happy to commit to something like three months of daily messaging.
    Drop me a message if you are ready!
  16. zilean
    zilean
    Journaled last night, “why did I start recovery?” Good reminders. Onto a new day. Ty Jesus for being my sin offering that made me clean!
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  17. UnholyConfessor
    UnholyConfessor
    I'm a spiritual lyrical individual. Spiritual miracle lyrical individual. Spiritual miracle individual.
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.
  18. GTR900
    GTR900
    just did half hour of meditation, it helped me get rid of urges, such a powerful tool, for mind too
    1. Lou Bloom and Ghost️ like this.
  19. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    Nofap day 154/365. Hardmode day 97/365. 50,000 women a year travel to USA in hope of making it big in P**n. Shocking statistics!
    1. Lou Bloom, Ghost️ and Dying Light like this.
  20. ThePerspicacious
    ThePerspicacious
    Day 9, yesterday I faced a trigger that i should be avoiding and I didn't relapse but I went from "I'M NOT FAPPING" to "IT'S NOT THAT BAD"
    1. Lou Bloom likes this.