New Profile Posts

1. Renascer
    Renascer enigmaaa
    Hello Sir, haw are you? I m in the battle but determined to win
  2. Strength retainer
    Strength retainer
    day 3, still feeling sick, got 30 min late to work, even though living across the street from the office. so weak and undisciplined..
  3. Renascer
    Renascer AndySky180
    Dear Andy hope you´re well. I am in the battle.
  4. Scott93
    Scott93
    Did anyone else exploit international yoga day video's yesterday? No? Just me? Thought so. "YMO" Take a bow you freak
    1. What I Do That Defines Me
      What I Do That Defines Me
      Wow, me too...

Yeah right lol
      Jun 21, 2018 at 7:08 PM
    2. Scott93
      Scott93
      This is why we can't have nice things
      Jun 21, 2018 at 7:11 PM
  5. Riot02
  6. Jim2015
    Jim2015 Retro Girl
    Well done, RG!!! Blessings to you as you move forward to continue to reach new goals and lofty heights. I will always look fondly on your days here...what you have shared with me and so many...and the privilege of sharing in your journey and growth. Thank you for sharing you friendship and life.
  7. Beamer
    Beamer Supra
    BIG congratulations on reaching an awesome 140 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm! :-)) Keep moving forward! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong, and never quit! Great job buddy !
  8. Beamer
    Beamer truthseeker17
    Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a better life, away from pm ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
  9. Beamer
    Beamer W Jones
    Hello my friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching 125 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong !
  10. Beamer
    Beamer Sola2
    Hey my friend, stil no sign of you, show yourself here soon ok ? ... I hope you're ok out there, stay positive, and stay strong buddy ! All my best !
  11. What I Do That Defines Me
  12. Beamer
    Beamer Repentance Gorgon
    Congratulations on reaching 55 DAYS on your pmo free journey to a happier life my friend! :-)) Neevr quit,and stay persistent! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
  13. Beamer
    Beamer Kcolrehs
    Congratulations on reaching the 5 DAYS milestone on your pmo free journey my friend! :-)) Keep going now, you can do this! :-)) Stay positive, stay happy, stay strong !
  14. Prophet of Anxiety
    Prophet of Anxiety
    Being on the Roll of Celibates
  15. Beamer
    Beamer max9292
    Hello my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 155 DAYS on your awesome neverending journey without pmo in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated and persistent, and stay strong !
  16. Beamer
    Beamer Mayhem_8116
    Hey dear friend, how are you doing out there ?... I hope you're doing very well and are adding the days without pmo! Show yourself soon here buddy, we miss you ! All my best ! Stay positive, and stay strong !
  17. MentalRove
    MentalRove
    Haha, 8 more days untill this huge milestone, 500 PMO free.
  18. Beamer
    Beamer julianstone
    Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 181 DAYS on your awesome journey without pm in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! Keep going buddy, great job !
  19. Beamer
    Beamer John1964
    Hey dear friend, i hope you're donig ok out there ! Show yourself here soon ! Congratulations on reaching 205 DAYS on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep going now ! :-)) Stay strong !
  20. Beamer
    Beamer John McClean
    Congratulations on reaching 245 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm! :-)) Keep going now, you're doing awesome! :-)) Stay positive, stay "mc clean" :-)) , and stay strong !
    1. John McClean likes this.