1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My experience of 90 days freedom from PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by active.monkey, Dec 4, 2014.

1. active.monkey

active.monkey Fapstronaut

Hii friends, I completed 90 days of rebooting experience. it is pretty amazing that I completed 90+ days as I was not knowing that i have this much strength :)

I will be giving following suggestions regarding urges:

1. It is much difficult in first 30-40 days and if you move beyond that point, rest 50-60 days are cakewalk.
    2. Try not to fight the urges, ignore them if possible or simply observe them if you are not able to ignore them, but do not do what they are saying you to do. You will feel good next morning.
    3. keeping yourself busy helps.
    4. Read success stories on nofap.org.

Benefits which I have observed are following (No, I haven't received any superpowers):

1. Reduced social anxiety
    2. Increased confidence
    3. Much less mood swings
    4. Healthier skin and brighter eyes

My future plans are to continue my abstinence from PMO, as life without PMO feels good to live.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. JensDK42

JensDK42 Guest

To the point.
    It's nice with some motivation
    I'm at my first try - 8 days; 9 when I wake up tomorrow.
    I'm learning when to say yes or no.

3. KrmGrn

KrmGrn Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing! I already feel much better myself after a couple of weeks.

4. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

Thank you for the inspiration, active.monkey. It's great to see such a concise list like the one you have here. Cheers!

5. jatar

jatar Fapstronaut

Congrats, active.monkey!

I am currently following your advice and reading success stories after I relapsed, and your post has been very helpful, so thank you for that :).

6. Nofap anymore

Nofap anymore Fapstronaut

thanks for sharing your story
    really gave me hope

7. MlohavaCuna

MlohavaCuna Fapstronaut