1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My First step to a commitment. NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SSJChristian, Sep 30, 2014.

1. SSJChristian

SSJChristian Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I am totally new at this. The most social media I do is FB and I'm not on that too much. But I will try my best!

My name is Brian and I dream of the self control to not PMO. I dream of all the productive things I could do with my wasted time PMOing. This addiction for me didn't happen over night so it is going to be a long hard journey for me to quit.

More about me, I have a beautiful wife. My high school sweetheart, my one since we met in 2005. Our 4yr anniversary is today! Sept 30, 2014.
    I have 1 son that I can honestly say has changed and saved my life that was going downhill. He is so precious to me and I want to be the best father I can be for him.

Those are 2 absolute reasons I need to stop this horrible habit.

Everyone has there reasons to stop. Whatever it is we need to stop now. Easier said then done right?

My goal is 7 days. Seems like a joke to some but to me... It's battle. Good luck to everyone committing themselves to this challenge. I will try my very best to come back to this journal everyday. Leave a comment and please give me your support. You can be sure that I will do the same. May God give us strength. I will pray for everyone and I ask that you pray for me.

2. Sounds like you have a wonderful life with your wife and son. That's another thing that should keep you motivated. I hope you'll achieve your 7 days goal - or even more.

3. fightback

fightback Banned

you have to make a counter to have true accountability (plus it helps u have a visual goal to pursue rather than a goal within your mind alone. No bs. if u fail u admit it and reset. click on mine to start

4. SSJChristian

SSJChristian Fapstronaut

I've been doing all this on my phone and the option to make a counter is not available for me :(. When I get to a laptop I'll do that asap. Thx for all the supports friends.