1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

92 days of NoFap has made me a new man!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Chao Yun-Fap, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Chao Yun-Fap

Chao Yun-Fap Fapstronaut

I haven't posted since day 67, being busy with finals and spending a lot of time networking, working, and group projects/school related stuff with a very cute classmate of mine.

Anyways, how does it feel to be in day 92?

It feels amazing! I have more focus, more self control, and I feel like I can do anything. I went 80 days without drinking Caffeine, Soda, or Tea. Without NoFap I would never have accomplished that; it seemed impossible. (I had to give in to coffee, because I needed to stay awake during finals week after sleeping a total of 9 hours between 3 days) I had a good run.

I went from not being able to have a really good conversation with women to them wanting to stay and talk more with me. My shyness has somewhat gone away, I am now more social and talk to any women I want to talk to; like it's nothing or no big deal. Before NoFap I use to over think things a lot.

What have I accomplished in these 92 days of Nofap?

1. I worked really hard and I learned new skills; like rendering software, drafting software, adobe creative suite.

2. I began to workout; I lost my belly fat with eating right, doing core exercises, jump rope, and pushups at home. I had no more back pain when I lifted stuff due to the core exercises. The fact that I could lift anything and not feel pain; I felt unstoppable and this got the attention of my coworkers; especially the females. I have muscle definition and I have some abs. (I need to head the gym to get some real results though and I know I can do it)

3. This was my last semester, I am graduating with a bachelor's degree, I am finally done with school! My plans are to rework my portfolio and make it the best one I can make. I have the drive and the motivation. A job is waiting for me out there, I just have to find it and be prepared for when the time comes.

4. Remember that cute class mate I talked about previously? I met her 2 years ago. She graduated with a 2 year degree before me. I always liked her, but was too chicken shit to do anything about it.(The most I did was say hello or say one sentence; that was the extend of our relation). She graduated a year before me with a 2 year degree. I never saw her again.

That was, until the beginning of the semester, (in which I started my NoFap journey). I saw her in my class and I made the bold move to sit next to her and ask how she is doing with a lot of enthusiasm and smile. We were together this whole summer working on projects, which involved us spending a lot of time together outside of school. I got to know her really well, as she with me, I felt really comfortable with her and it seems like we never wanted to leave when we were done.

So, when it came to finally say goodbye on the last day I gave her a hug and said see ya. We walked our separate ways and she looked so lonely and tired. (due to lack of sleep and finals).

And I thought to myself, is this it? Is this how it's going to end. I am always thinking about her and I knew I didn't want to say goodbye to her forever. (not again, I am not the old me, I am a new man). I got some balls, huge ones in fact due to NoFap, I called her name out from far away. She turned quickly and I told her that I want to see her again (she began walking closer to me with a smile and re-energized) and that I want to take her out for dinner. She very quickly said yes.

And that is how I got a date with the girl of my dreams. We go out next week.

Conclusion

Everyone is different, rebooting might take more time for others,results might be different.
    One thing is important, you have to stick with it if you want some real results.

If I could sum up what I learned from NoFap is that, "you have to seize the day". Take back control of your life, make everyday count, and good things will follow. Good luck everyone and I hope you find this somewhat inspiring.

2. Jbd

Jbd Fapstronaut

Great results :)

3. Cojax

Cojax Fapstronaut

Very cool! Tell us how it goes later on with the lady will you;)

4. calmheadcas3

calmheadcas3 Fapstronaut

Congratulations!
    This is great and inspiring..
    and best of luck with the girl :)

5. Eric Forman

Eric Forman Fapstronaut

Thanks for taking the time to post this, makes me feel really good with my 7day streak I have going. Good luck with the date with your crush, but you probably won't need luck. ;)

6. Iggy

Iggy Fapstronaut

You da man, that's the main point we've gotta remember. Make each day count and everyday is progress towards that bigger future goal

Don Gately likes this.
  7. klikker

klikker Fapstronaut

you really inspired me thank you!!!

8. tm6997

tm6997 Fapstronaut

Great story!

9. hkxyzP3jOlK93

hkxyzP3jOlK93 Fapstronaut

Really really nice! I wish you all the best and hope you'll make the best out of this great pole-position.

10. albatross15

albatross15 Fapstronaut

congrats man keep it going. thanks for inspiring us and keeping us all motivated! I've really liked this girl from my church and I was actually not to nervous to talk to her a little today. Still way to nervous to bring up going out or anything. This gives me hope!

11. thefapnoob

thefapnoob Fapstronaut

you really inspired me man. Great going bro.

12. redflorist

redflorist Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your achievements! This really does encourage me to push harder and achieve my goals :)

13. Fixxxer

Fixxxer Fapstronaut

That story with the girl sounds like something from the movies. Good work!

14. ReallyWannaLive

ReallyWannaLive Fapstronaut

Thanks for this great post! What an awesome story!

15. HJOT

HJOT Fapstronaut

Congrats dude it sounds like your a completely different guy youve inspired me im glad i took the time to read your post

16. "INTREPID MINDS"

"INTREPID MINDS" Fapstronaut

dude i truly appreciate your post thankyou for taking the time to write this, truly inspirational !!!! i am currently on my third try of reboot and im close to day 30 and ive hit the flatline stage and was feeling really low until i read your post!!!!!! it gave me a huge boost of motivation to pull through. and great story with the girl man !!! i wish you the best of luck!! thanks for motivation this really pumped me up!! to conquer this addiction:cool:

17. Great Knave

Great Knave Fapstronaut

Just started myself. Hopefully I can achieve something similar.

18. StayStroong

StayStroong Fapstronaut

Ew what a nice story!!:eek:

19. fap addict

fap addict Fapstronaut

Well done, very inspiring.

20. joshabi91

joshabi91 Fapstronaut

congratulations! It's always nice to hear success stories. It gives the rest of us hope! Thanks for sharing.