1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Success Story Guide: read this before posting here

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by NoBrainer, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

NOTE: These rules have been revised. The current version is available here: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...stories-section-and-what-belongs-here.123404/

Following concern over the growing disorder of threads in different sections, I find it necessary to enforce a few simple rules for what and when to post in this section.

Fapstronauts come to this section to be inspired and motivated by others' efforts at rewiring. Therefore, please give consideration to the people who will be reading your thread once you have posted it. To keep this section concise, irrelevant threads will be moved to more appropriate sections of the forum.

Here are a few guidelines for posting here:
    • You should be clean from PMO for at least 30 days before posting a Success story
    • Think to yourself: Is what I'm writing inspiring? Will I be helping fellow and future fapstronauts by sharing my experiences and advice?
    • Share how you have made your success to give other fapstronauts specific tools to succeed themselves
    • As always, Nofap Rules apply when posting.
    Thank you for your co-operation.

The Moderation Team

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
    Higherself, hej0g, Robbie99 and 54 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.