1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Passed day 150 - 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Timon, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Timon

Timon Guest

5 months. Wow! Time flies when you're... not pmo'ing. It feels like its been ages since I last PMO'ed and when I think about the old me, I feel like a different person inside the same body. This past week was spirit week at my school(grade 11's won) and I had so my fun. I participated in the fashion show and when it was my time I felt no anxiety at all! I just strutted down the catwalk and my grade just went nuts! I even feel as though my voice is deeper than it was after going through puberty. Anyways, for all you nofappers out there, if a teen with raging hormones can make it 5 months on nofap, then anyone can do it. Have a good one. :)

2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

:) May you have more and more happiness :)

3. spiritual warrior

spiritual warrior Fapstronaut

4. RadioactivePancake

RadioactivePancake Fapstronaut

Keep up that awesome work! This inspires me... I have the raging hormone problem as well, so if you can do it, I certainly can!

programer likes this.
  5. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Lets bet! Whoever relapse first fails!

6. Alpinist

Alpinist Guest

Well done Timon. You're doing yourself a huge favour by stopping now at this age!

Many blessings and may your future be showered with success, true happiness and love!

7. MassimoITA

MassimoITA Fapstronaut

Awesome Timon! well done. I remember having started fap when I was a teen... and now I'm 40 and I've just begun to quit (it's my day 9). ... Great inspiration from your post. Ciao !

8. programer

programer Fapstronaut

This is great. IndeedTime flies when you are not PMO'ing.

9. StarKing

StarKing Guest

Young Sir. I commend your efforts. You are on the path of becoming a true King.

10. Pretty freakin' amazing to go five months at your age. You are a beast!