1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My new life after quiting PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by programer, Jul 19, 2015.

1. programer

programer Fapstronaut

In My 84 days of nofap, I have seen A million positive changes. More focused, more calm, my anxiety went away, I lost fat and trimmed up, I became more confident, I became more musculine than ever, I can now talk to a girl without getting shy or anxious, just but to mention a few. Dont give up. keep going. I have suffered pmo for over 5 years.I am now going to boarding school to finish my secondary education. I no longer get deppressed. I simply enjoy every moment of my life. Beatiful girls noways come and hook up with me. I dont know who to love and leave. I just cant tell how I feel. I am doing things which I never thought I could do. PMO ALMOST RUINED MY LIFE BUT LUCCKILY I QUITED.hope this helps you guys.

2. Temujin

Temujin Guest

congratulations

3. TemporaryUsername3892

TemporaryUsername3892 Fapstronaut

4. You are the man. My hero. Thanks for sharing.

5. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

6. LimitBreak9

LimitBreak9 Fapstronaut

Man, i wish i can be you right now.. With improved self control, and girls. Im on day 19 and people like you inspire me... Congratulations!

7. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

Great... Stay strong..

8. 21decisionforlife

21decisionforlife Fapstronaut

Can confirm what he stated. Am at day 80 and the improvements are really nice ;)

9. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Thanx guys for your motivating replyies. Am having trouble with my smatphone. its screen is overworking. Google on the IMPORTANCE OF TESTESTERONE WHICH YOU THROW away during PMO. ALL THE BEST GUYS.

10. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Hey guys, just completed 90 days on saturday. This is day 92 or three full months. Everything is getting better and better as days go by.Wishing you All the best guys.

11. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

can you give me an exact link of the site, because i have searched it few times and nothing shows up with these exact words.

12. programer

programer Fapstronaut

13. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

Thank you much, i will get to reading it after a while.