1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

motivational quotes by Fapstronauts

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by headon.collision, Aug 24, 2015.

1. headon.collision

headon.collision Fapstronaut

just stand up again, write down what u've learn from ur previous reset and develope a stronger strategy...... rarely if ever anyone succeeds from the 1st try.
    quotescover-JPG-15.jpg

ichbinmanu, OceanMotion and Calm like this.
  2. headon.collision

3. You make mistakes because your focusing on the target and not your actions.
    It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else can you do that you've forgotten about
    You don't get rid of bad habits, you replace them.
    Be patient, the second mouse gets the cheese.
    Two things prevent us from happiness, Observing others and living in the past.
    You can't fix people who choose to be broken
    Luck is when opportunity meets preparation
    Withdrawals are blessings.. Shows progress,gotta be comfortable with being uncomfortable

Be Normal and (deleted member) like this.
  4. I feel like hell. But at least I am not living a fake life now.

Calm likes this.
  5. Fapdude

Fapdude Fapstronaut

May be one day we'll wake up and see PMO was a big bad dream :)

Lazarus Shuttlesworth and Calm like this.
  6. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

7. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

8. headon.collision

This thread is for motivitional quotes, by members for members, motivional quotes by celebrities and famous people are everywhere and easy to find... If u want to participate in this thread go to the profile status update section and pick a good member status update and quote it... We are here to support each other and motivate one another. So please don't post famous personality quotes since this isn't the purpose of this thread.

9. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Great quote! Albeit it is not a member quote but thanks for sharing it!

10. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

@headon.collision I love your images!

'I keep reading here vain promesses "this time is serious"... "no, this time". Trust me again, I did the same thing for 10 years. 10 years, every day, saying to myself the same shit. "This is the last time". But deep inside myself I wasn't convinced. Otherwise I would have just stopped, as this is always a matter of personal choice, specially once you understand how your brain works. "Why do I keep relapsing" you ask? Because you still want pleasure, you still want the quick fix, you still want to hide yourself from whatever problems that you have.

As someone said before, whatever problems that you have, MO/PMO makes everything worse.'

- @galaxim

11. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Thoreau did say that. Nice quote. But as @headon.collision has made clear this thread is for quotes by NoFap members only. That means either post your words, or quote the words of another fapstronaut :)

headon.collision likes this.
  12. Sign of the Times

Sign of the Times Fapstronaut

Woops sorry bout that did not read the instructions. Ill go have a look and come back with one.

Calm likes this.
  13. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

For beyond this miserable pit of suffering many minds find themselves in on this forum, trapped in the prison of self, blown around by our lust and feelings of discomfort - which we turn to lust to escape from - hardening our egos and banging our heads against a brick wall trying to make some kind of lasting progress.....there lies a valley of wonders (I love nature so forgive this Yosemite reference) where true peace, bliss, and a blameless heart await for all to rejoice in together, reached after forever severing the vice of masturbation and PMO.

Will you remain in the miserable pit of suffering dear readers? Will you climb out of the pit and prance around the paths of mediocrity and halfassed self-satisfaction while lying to yourself that you can still masturbate or edge once in a while? Or will you pull this vice up from the roots so it doesn't grow back, throw the rucksack of virtue and honour on your wearied back, and set forth into the valley of wonders where true happiness and genuine success await?

[​IMG]

ichbinmanu likes this.
  14. headon.collision

hey and thanks for the encouragement, if you want to post your words or other members make sure you put them in a picture not only text. there are plenty of apps online where u can add text and author to the picture of your choice. plain text is not fun.

Calm likes this.
  15. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Lol ok I missed that part, what is the name of one of the apps?

Ahhh I read your original post I won't intrude with anymore quotes haha just will admire them.

16. OceanMotion

OceanMotion Fapstronaut

hey head-on.collison. brilliant idea to collect the best user quotes, nice artwork!

headon.collision likes this.
  17. headon.collision

I honestly did not expect people to post quotes of their own and so I did not post any instructions regarding this, so it's my mistake, but since you guys want to participate then you must follow the instructions of the thread that I just added to the title post. regular folks like me and u and other memebers are the true source of motivation and inspiration since their not fake and not faking it, so their words comes from the heart in their status updates and so their more deserving to be quoted to encourage them to make it and other memebers. the apps I use is quotecover and fotor through their websites.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    Calm likes this.
  18. headon.collision

OceanMotion infinite energy waiting to be tapped.
    quotescover-JPG-88.jpg

ichbinmanu and OceanMotion like this.
  19. headon.collision

20. OceanMotion

OceanMotion Fapstronaut

maybe you want to delete the quotes which are not by other users ?