1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MASTER THREAD(INClUDES LINKS OF ALL THE THREADS THAT I CREATED FOR ME TO IMPROVE MYSELF.)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by sagasing, Aug 2, 2018.

1. sagasing

sagasing Fapstronaut

THE LINK OF THIS THREAD WILL BE POSTED ALONG WITH MY SIGNATURE WHICH WILL CONTAIN MOTIVATIONAL THREAD LINK ALSO.
    This needs to be updated once in three days at least.
    This is link to my motivational thread whose link will also be present on the information page along with the link of this master thread.
    This thread should be read on day before urges day which i have listed in my urges day thread.Also i should try and read it if i get urges any time.

This is thread for urges day which i will need to check at least once in two days as it will help me to track my urges before they come and then prepare in advance so i wont have any relapses its very important.
    It is very very important thread which will increase its streak gradually and also it will help me like a the saying "PRECAUTION IS BETTER THAN CURE"
    So it needs to be updated daily and when target achieved limit should be increased by more than seven days.

So this is what i call master thread which i will visit every day as this will be source to everything also now i will post thread name and when it should be visited in short over here.
    1. Journal:-once in three days.
    2. Motivational thread:-day before urges day or any time i feel urges.
    3. Urges day:-once in two days.
    4. Seven day challenge:-every day.
    :emoji_pray::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_left_facing_fist::emoji_v::emoji_v::emoji_prince::emoji_pray:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Freedom Hawk likes this.