1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

150 Days Hard Mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by DannyCool, Jul 3, 2015.

1. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

There are so many benefits to this it is unbelievable. No girl or women is better than me or worse than me anymore. I appreciate all people whether beautiful or ugly as they are just concepts. Everyone is the same as me they all want to be happy and free from suffering like me. I love myself and I love them just as much. This is all happening easily because of NoFap.
    When I was on holidays recently there was an absolutely beautiful looking girl there who was being friendly to me. (probably because of the super powers ;)) I was able to chase after her and feel good. I was able to ignore her because of being busy with other things and feel good. I was able to be super close with her and feel good and not miss her that much at all when she was gone. There was also an incredible girl who was chatting me up at the party. She was so wise and had these incredible eyes. She was everything I look for in a women. She was spontaneous and alive and I was very attracted to her. I knew she wanted me but I knew deep down that it was not the best for both of us and I was able to say No! I can actually choose myself and my dopamine seeking mind is not in control of me anymore. I was so happy to be able to say No! I kept my hardmode streak and I did not miss her at all when I went home. :) :) :) This shows that I have found the love in myself.
    The advantages of finding love in myself and not needing is incredible. Everyday I am happy and content. I am not looking outside of myself for something to fill the void. Every simple thing is enjoyable. There is a happiness deep within ourselves that can be unlocked through NoFap. Every cell in my body has a smiley face on it.
    My only tip is to work on anger issues. If you see how much anger is hurts is easy to leave go of desire and find the love within.

Amin, Rashed, Erwin and 10 others like this.
  2. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

you are the man!!! awsum
    I agree with the anger issues. Some times the conserved energy fuels anger.

3. Behnam

Behnam Fapstronaut

Great post. I feel good when i see posts like this because i don't feel alone on my 130+ hard mode streak.
    can you exactly tell me what didn't work out between you two? Because i somehow relate to that

4. CL555

CL555 Fapstronaut

Great to see this. :) I hope to notice great changes/feelings like this one day. I wan't to be in control the same way you are.

MontStar48 likes this.
  5. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Even though this women was very spiritually mature she still had just broken up with her husband and her mom had died 2 months previous. I felt she was too vulnerable and I would probably pick up a lot of baggage from her. At present maybe I would make love to someone if the circumstances were right but both of us would have to be spiritually mature and it would have to have the result of reducing attachment rather than increasing it. My understanding of this is that the desire strengthens each others own self esteem wellbeing by staying centred and then you both join as one. You want the other person but then you realise that all is within your body when you connect with yourself you realise that she is the same as you or more important than you and you join in union. Even if I meet a beautiful women I might think I want here isn't she gorgeous but then I know that she is just reflecting the goodness in me when I realise this then I merge with her as one. My concern is that if I was to make love to someone it would break my streak and boost my desire for women. On the other hand if the desire was transmuted it would serve only to strengthen my spiritual life. This would take a lot of strength and spiritual knowledge. I am happy to stay away from all that for a good while at least. Biting the apple that Eve gives would be a major loss for me right now.

StarKing and Behnam like this.
  6. MontStar48

MontStar48 Fapstronaut

You're a super hero in my book! Keep up the great work & optimistic outlook. Hoping i can make it to day 150

7. StarKing

StarKing Guest

I hope to be where you are at one day...thank you for being an inspiration ! I really struggle with HM, partly because I am with someone ATM. But I do want to have the kind of self control you have.

CK

8. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

what does HM and ATM mean?

9. leoac13

leoac13 Fapstronaut

Atm means 'at the moment'. I don't know about HM though.

10. Rishabh king

Rishabh king Fapstronaut

It's good to hear about it, Right now I am on Day 23 without pmo, reading about your success really inspired me. Can you PLEASE tell me about the early stages that is 3 and 4th week and when did you started noticing changes in your body.

11. StarKing

StarKing Guest

HM is acronym = hard mode

12. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

the @Alpinist has a thread about a way to keep HM when you are with someone... Nobody knows is it possible yet! I think it is in the self improvement section.

13. Proxydore

Proxydore Fapstronaut

Absolutly great... For me what you describe is the best thing I could hope for in my life. I am at 40 days HM right now, we'll keep going until we are perfectly happy !

14. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

If you got through 3 weeks with no pmo you are onto something really BIG. You have shown yourself you have the will power in your self to be free. 21 days is a significant amount of time to begin to end an addiction now all you need to do is to keep being mindful and don't go back into the dungeon. My experience was that by filling my brain with the positive reasons for not fapping I would automatically not masturbate. So keeping linked to this site was very important for me at that stage and keeping away from things that would reinforce stereotypical beliefs that masturbation and the seeing women as objects is a good and normal thing. Nobody is gaining from this all we are doing is exchanging short term pleasure (6 seconds) for long term benefit (stable happiness). The difference is incredible. The irony is that if you stop orgasm then you will start to feel orgasmic almost all the time. Everything starts to come alive cause your mind is being opened up to the world. Even now as I touch each key on the keyboard it feels centred healthy and good.
    After 3 to 4 weeks everything starts to become more centred and the everyday tasks become easier. There is more energy in the body and it is an opportunity to start doing projects you did not have the energy to do before. You may get a good stretch of time without urges and you start to see that this is the way to live life.
    At week 3 to 4 you will notice that when you look away from a women within 1 to 2 seconds and focus on something else you will get a significant rush of power within you body. Sometimes you will really feel this strength other times you might not notice this clearly but instead of rushing away with your tongue hanging out craving for another women you will walk away happy in yourself without needing anything. This inner strength is hard to see and feel but if you notice that you are not craving and appreciate that and the freedom in that this is a big change. Also if you think of that women later on you will be able to apply the same method very quickly and usually you wont even think about her.
    Removing craving is slowly opening up your heart. The urges will come strong sometimes but this is just a sign that the old ways are on the way out.

15. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

That is impressive! 40 day HM! That is so great! Keep it going! :) Never give up on yourself or others. Cold shower is there when you need it. Killing an urge with a cold shower brings a great sense of ease and peace. You should get long periods with no urges too now. I have only had one urge in the last month and it was not too much bother.

Proxydore likes this.
  16. Proxydore

Proxydore Fapstronaut

Thank you for the advice Danny, it will certainly help in the future !

17. Rishabh king

Rishabh king Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your experience.