1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

An absoutely uplifting encounter

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by lionace, Nov 26, 2015.

1. lionace

lionace Guest

Prolog: I am on day 29 (forgive me for disobeying the 30day rule but it will be 30 in a couple of minutes) of my reboot process where I resign from PMO.
    The previous days I struggled a lot with EDs and urges but I thankfully was able to resist. This is what happened just now:

As every Thursday evening I went to visit my local self-support group (S.L.A.A.) which is a mood lifter per se. When it was over, on my train ride home closely before departure two girls entered the train and took their seat directly in opposite of me.

It struck me instantly as I felt immediately how gorgeous and pure these two innocent girls were.
    It was like they were surrounded by an aura of some sort - I sensed nothing but love and joy and happiness for them and from them.
    Nothing could prevent me to instantly start smiling at them like having my head stuck up my ass, and when I realized my constitution I did not bother at all.

In fact one of the two gorgeous maidens - I reckoned even the more beautiful one - took note of me and smiled back in such a shy and heartbreakingly cute way I felt a warm explosion in my stomach ... it made me unbelievably happy that she answered my smile ...
    ... and I was so overwhelmed that I shied instantly, turned away my head.
    Gosh, now, she was doing the same!

I could not suppress an outburst of laughter, and I felt no embarrassment whatsoever.
    No one took offence. Just joy, peace, excitement and happiness all around us.
    The entire scene barely took more than 5 seconds but it felt to me like a little eternity.

After a while I realized that they might have had two or three drinks but what did it matter?
    I kept on smiling at them like a jerk - they did not care either, probably assumed that I was drunk, too (but I hardly drink at all). I still was not able to turn away my glance just absolutely enchanted by that beauty and love I was perceiving.

And these two were so much different from what I am used from P - I had no sensation of that well-known sexual arousal which P is giving me and I had none of these urges I feel when I see lightly dressed women.
    Even though I saw their detailed imperfections I could not help but to find them cute and gorgeous - it was a miracle.
    I am convinced that I might have felt the same even when they would have been dressed in trash bags :)

They started chatting, and, for a while, I was just following their conversation, then on occasion dropped some remarks. The mood was casual and uplifting.

Most remarkably, they also had a boy in their company who had sat down next to me and immediately had started playing with his smart phone. My normal behaviour would have been to feel insecure because of him and me not knowing his relationship status towards these girls. Actually, it did not matter this time. And it turned out that he was just a friend.

When I left the train I felt content. This is what I needed, what I got was enough (no phone number, email etc).

Amaaazzing... I wish all of you to experience something similar!

2. i now what you mean, this simple thing I life, this simple relation, makes the 90 days, all the hard gruling days of quitting p and M and what ever, makes it worth it!!!!!!!!!

3. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Nice post man. Indeed, after quitting PMO, the brain looks around to Find the Natural rewards it Evolved to see.

PotentLife likes this.
  4. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

Yup, it's experiences like this that makes it all worth it and helps motivate me to stay strong and to keep fighting!

PotentLife likes this.
  5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Congratulations on making it 30 days, I hope to join you in December after trying for what will be a year in December.
    Great post, I'm glad you are feeling comfortable around strange girls. I've had a handful of encounters in my life where I had that feeling, left the scene, and than regretted that I didn't walk away with the girls phone number. This is my life as a somewhat shy guy, lacking confidence, and thinking that she wouldn't be interested in a guy like me.
    Now I'm older, married, and I'm not running into as many opportunities like that. A contributing reason is that I'm trying to remain true to my wife, but there is a part of me that still wants to take a casual meeting to the next level. This is just stupid talk, because I'm married but sometimes I'm envious of the single guys who can close the deal and take it to the next level. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I liked to PMO, it was like cheating without the danger of ending up in a divorce.
    Good luck to you, I hope that if you want it, the next time you are in that situation you get a phone number and end up in a fine romance with a "gorgeous maiden."
    Stay strong and congratulations again on your 30-days. Making a 30-day goal can only mean that your life is moving in a positive direction and good things will continue to come your way.

6. lionace

lionace Guest

First of all... lemme thank you guys nomo volt2187 yukon programer for your friendly feedback :)
    This surprised me a lot in a positive way. Yesterday I've had a similar situation and by looking back I do not regret my behaviour or the way it went. My inner critic raised his voice for not reacting to the girl in the perfect way but since I know I am going to see here again often I do not really listen to him ;)

volt2187 likes this.
  7. lionace

lionace Guest

I was myself in a similar situation since I had lived in a relationship having a child until we broke up.
    As long as you do not have children it is easy to end a relationship and go on, and I also know the feeling of wrongfully being kept captive with no chance at all to make further experiences with other women.
    Right now it seems I feel more attracted to younger women (like young students) and that is why I am not even too interested to establish longer contacts by asking for phone numbers / email addresses etc...
    It would be still a high challenge for me to ask a attractive women who I seriously considered a relationship with to ask her out/for contact details.
    Guess I am in my exercise phase which I somehow missed back in my teenage years :)

8. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

As the saying goes "Youth is wasted on the young." In this case who wouldn't want to go back to the teenage years with the wisdom we carry today to make up for all the opportunities we blew by being awkward teens.
    I'm in a solid relationship with my wife and when I compare her to women her age she looks way younger and prettier than most so I'm blessed with a beautiful wife who I have fun with. The thing I struggle with is being with one woman forever, it's not natural. I'm thankful for what I have and trying not to be greedy, but it's nice to think that if I were on the market I would be able to make the best of it.
    Take care, stay strong.

9. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

I'm starting to feel this way too, I love women! On Thursday I had a deep conversation with a friend, it felt like meditation...on the journey home I saw a girl, she was gorgeous...I could feel her aura and all awkwardness left out the window, was gone! I'm starting to see women differently. It's as if its a new sense! Looking forward to more !

lionace likes this.
  10. lionace

lionace Guest

Wow - I wish I had your number of days on my counter :)
    I really start feeling glad and full of hope that a longer abstinence will lead me somewhere!

Thechosenone likes this.
  11. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

It will happen! stay strong buddy! I've seen a naked girl, girls kissing too...things start to get different! But women arent the goal - improve yourself the days'll pass

12. doctor_warren

doctor_warren Fapstronaut

This is the true sexual attraction my friend, and the true vulnerable and genuine nature of confidence. You're story made me smile.

Congratulations!

13. Jem

Jem Fapstronaut

Awesome, this is what NoFap is all about man. Sensitisation to normal people and real life girls. This story is inspiring