1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

45 Mass Shootings in the USA This Year

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IGY, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGY

IGY Guest

I have to agree with @Sun Bro here. @Dr.NoFap, you are making sweeping generalisations. You group everyone that differs from you as either criminal, uneducated or simply as those that watch 'too much' news! Whereas, the demographic you claim to be part of is the exclusive and pompous sounding: "Proper and educated Americans". :rolleyes:

2. Dr.NoFap

Dr.NoFap Fapstronaut

Why do Brits think American are gun-toting cowboys? THE NEWS(generalization much?). Why do foreigners think we hate the police? THE NEWS. There is no reason to hate the police besides being uneducated, addicted to the news, have criminal history, being a criminal, have warrants, pissed because you were caught breaking the law( etc. speeding). Normal civilized and educated people SUPPORT the police force. There is no reason to hate them as a whole because they risk their lives to protect YOU. It doesn't make sense, you call the police when you're in trouble but yet you hate them? It's what uneducated people do. COMMON SENSE, FOLKS!!

Eric'sBlue likes this.
  3. Dr.NoFap

Dr.NoFap Fapstronaut

I understand that you're mad because the truth hurts. It's not assumptions and judgement. It's the TRUTH. Just look at the people who hate the police (the same ones who call the police when they're in need of help). They have criminal history, they are mad for some stupid stuff the police caught them (like speeding). There's no reason to hate the police, you should SUPPORT them for risking their lives.

Eric'sBlue likes this.
  4. Dr.NoFap

Dr.NoFap Fapstronaut

I'm done. These forums were suppose to be relax me. God bless our military and police.

5. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

It sounds to me that you feel angry because you believe the police are not being respected for the work they do. Is this correct?

NoBrainer likes this.
  6. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

From 2014: Liberal contemplates nationwide state violence to create her gun free utopia. Remember, it's only bad when the rethuglicans do it!

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/so-what-point-do-we-actually-stand-gun

7. Congrelous

Congrelous Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

^I thought this was pretty funny.

Indignation likes this.
  8. Spidey2Dope

Spidey2Dope Fapstronaut

That's what happens to unarmed population when the government becomes corrupt. Those are the bodies of people who thought they could just "vote" their corrupt government away in today's world. Those are the bodies of people who couldn't fight back. Those are the bodies of people that wanted to get rid of guns. Those are the bodies who thought the government was their friend. Those are the bodies of an unarmed population.

That's what will happen eventually to America if we give up our guns. We live in the most corrupt country that sets up regimes in other countries and then we come to the "rescue". A government that helps bring in the drugs to our own country (it's been declassified that it's been done don't bother arguing with me, do research). There is so many things the American government does its not funny. I love my country but can't stand the ones that run it. We are presumed guilty until proven innocent. I agree with you Congrelous.

9. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Meet the idiots who think they know better than gun owners:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome to the modern left, where anything that isn't a bong or a dildo is an assault weapon.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  10. Spidey2Dope

Spidey2Dope Fapstronaut

Lol he or she really thought those were bullets? Lmfao

11. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

The intended purpose of the Second Amendment was two-fold: to avoid the need for a standing army; and to enable the citizenry to resist home-grown tyranny. So your understanding of the purpose of the amendment is not accurate.

12. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Actually, gun violence in the U.S. is down dramatically in the last 20 years: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-past-20-years-justice-dept-report-finds?lite

What's happening is copy-cat crimes. Several of these shooters have explicitly said they wanted notoriety, and cited others who got it.

While I am in favor of preventing "the wrong people" from getting guns, there is too little attention being paid to how the media are giving these sickos precisely what they want. What I'd favor is all the TV media agreeing amongst themselves that when covering these events, they won't:

> Do the breathless, minute-by-minute coverage, and
    > Name the assailant.

They should NEVER name him or her. Damnatio memoriae.

Theshadowe likes this.
  13. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

To be fair the one with the screwdriver tips might be satire of the one with the earplugs but these are the same people who are still clinging onto that debunked rape hoax from rolling stone.

14. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

Funnies not really the word I'd use. We need to get rid of these Satanists in power, now. It's not even funny. I can't believe history is going to repeat itself. .. I know that it does, I just can't see why. Why can't idiots just find God, or some sense of peace. Why why why. Why are we letting this happen.

15. Congrelous

Congrelous Fapstronaut

Satanists? Who controls the world?

Who controls reality for that matter?

To what end? Why?

Keep in mind, the world could have been destroyed in 1962 if it weren't for this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov#Involvement_in_Cuban_Missile_Crisis

[​IMG]

The dude literally saved the world by disobeying an order.

Do you think that this is even a marginally competent conspiracy?

To me, the idea of a giant conspiracy that is effective is the height of human arrogance. We are a mote of dust in a vast universe, we don't know why we are here or where we are going, and if you say you do, you're bullshitting. Makes it hard for your conspiracy to even make sense if you had one that works well.

Trust nothing. Don't trust your assumptions, don't trust your skepticism.

Mystery is what life actually is.

Freemasons, Illuminati, Satanists, Luciferians, Occultists, Christians, Muslims, whatever "True Believers" all delude themselves out of their ego.

It doesn't mean they can't cause harm in the process, but it seems chaos is built into the system to coexist with order.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  16. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

Oh, so now you suddenly say none of this exists. I find that funny just reading your other posts, guess your mood changed or maybe you are just flip floppy. What do I care about this guy... Why are you showing this? The height of human arrogance is atheism buddy, and so many people deny God and think that they know everything, now. That is the most arrogant you can become. You go back and forth. whatever..I'm certainly not going to trust you. Does that make you happy or feel better? ; )

The reason a bunch of people are going around shooting up places and schools is because they are not happy. It took a genius to figure this out. We have a huge problem/s and no one is doing anything about it.

While I agree that that guy Alan whatever is right, he's correct. It's not exactly true. There is a random amount of things like he's saying, but all you have to do is look at reality; look at facts, look at world events ...look at what's going on w/ our wars to see that there are agendas played out.
    There are interests in a corporeal level and some level of quite, impressive organization.
    That that exists is really beyond any debate.

And I would take out Christians and Muslims from that list you have of people that delude themselves of ego, alongside the occultists etc. That just doesn't make any sense. ..

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  17. Congrelous

Congrelous Fapstronaut

18. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

I'm not going to believe a guy that looks like Woody Harrelson anyway... ;)

19. IGY

IGY Guest

This thread has been hijacked and is way off topic. :oops: Here is the opening post for those who wish to discuss the issue. :)

NoBrainer likes this.
  20. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

An act of tyranny from the federal government.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    himmelstoss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.