1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

92 days of NoFap has made me a new man!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Chao Yun-Fap, Aug 2, 2014.

1. jazzphanatic

jazzphanatic Fapstronaut

Congratulations man and thanks so much for the encouragement. I love the part about taking control of your life. Its a daily struggle for me but I intend to keep fighting. Best of luck to you man!

2. astrofapstronaut

astrofapstronaut New Fapstronaut

Congratulations! thank you for sharing and setting a great example!

3. Heelhook

Heelhook Fapstronaut

4. bcc3234

bcc3234 Guest

This thread made my day. After a few false starts, I'm on Day 6---it's good to know how much good stuff can be achieved!

5. PeetaMellark

PeetaMellark Fapstronaut

Nice work... Keep going!

[​IMG]

6. BilleeTheKid

BilleeTheKid New Fapstronaut

Congratulations with your success! I have had some sort of depression and social awkwardness for the longest time and I've never attributed or made the connection until I read about this site. I'm happily looking forward to what I can achieve with my goals. Thanks for sharing!

7. whirlybird

whirlybird New Fapstronaut

Congrats! Nice stories like definitely help motivate me.

8. leo90

leo90 Fapstronaut

9. HSP

HSP New Fapstronaut

Congratulations!

10. ajmal

ajmal New Fapstronaut

yo have done very hard work and now you are enjoying the fruits.
    i did 35 days of NoFap but relapse again i am serios mustarbator started at the age of 11 and upto now doing it 1/day and my current age is 27 now I was facing partly erectile dysfunction then i started some kegel exercises for strong erection after two months of kegel exercises i get hard erection but i have noticed that my glans is not inflated and it is soft after erection althoug the shaft of my pennis becomes very hard and another nothing i have noticed that when i get erection and i stand then i my pennis immediatly becomes flacid please tell me what shoud i do to fix these two problem 1; glans not filling with blood 2;losing erection after standing
    Well 90 days nofap solve these two problems for me or not.

11. ajmal

ajmal New Fapstronaut

i did 35 days of NoFap but relapse again i am serios mustarbator started at the age of 11 and upto now doing it 1/day and my current age is 27 now I was facing partly erectile dysfunction then i started some kegel exercises for strong erection after two months of kegel exercises i get hard erection but i have noticed that my glans is not inflated and it is soft after erection althoug the shaft of my pennis becomes very hard and another nothing i have noticed that when i get erection and i stand then i my pennis immediatly becomes flacid please tell me what shoud i do to fix these two problem 1; glans not filling with blood 2;losing erection after standing
    Well 90 days nofap solve these two problems for me or not.

12. anthrope

anthrope Fapstronaut

That is really cool, Chao Yun Fap, and very inspiring!! I loved the story with your classmate! Good for you. Do keep us updated on how it turns out. Also, I'd love to hear your nofap tips and what made you reach where you have! Congrats on your bachelors also, and on the awesome nofap name!:)

13. Billb

Billb Fapstronaut

Top job man! Your story was awesome to read! As everyone's been saying it was really inspiring. Goodluck with the girl, all the best.

14. badguy

badguy Fapstronaut

Congrats, and that really is a result!

15. Saber_tooth7

Saber_tooth7 Fapstronaut

Oh man, that was some motivation you gave me right there. I myself got out of a bad relationship recently, and reading about somebody's new experience on love, makes me think that there is still hope and, someone else out there too for me, but all comes at the right time dont it? :) Awesome work btw!

16. rishabhv66

rishabhv66 Fapstronaut

Is it true? I hope you are not faking it. I just completed my 30 day challenge but relapsed. Don't play with people's emotion dude if this is false. However, if this is true i am going to copy all what you have written. i will take a print out of it and and will always read it every morning to get some courage to ask her. She is beautiful but i do have balls to talk to her.

When i was in college i had this girl who was with me but after college i not even contacted her...because i was an addict at that time. stupid me.

17. Grand Master B

Grand Master B New Fapstronaut

Bold move by getting yourself together and calling her name out. Very nice!

18. Keymash

Keymash Fapstronaut

I wonder how old you are.

I had something similar happen. She was way out of my league but I just had to talk to her. Ended up speaking to her any time I saw her on campus, I'd sit with her if there were seats around. I once got her to go the campus bar in the afternoon [which had no bar vibe]. However I could never even suggest hanging out for fear she might think I was hitting on her and be disgusted. One time she had her hair done, she went from an 11 to a 12 [she had horrid hair before but was hot enough otherwise] a female classmate said it was good and asked me my opinion [I think she might have seen the obvious and was helping me out] and all I could utter was a very basic compliment. Worse thing is, either because of her bad english or racism I don't really remember her every hanging out with anyone but me and her sister. So even if I tried on the friend angle she probably would have appreciated it.

Anyways long story short. After 5 terms we were chatting after out last exam. She went on her way and I never did a freaken thing. A few years later I moved to a different province and as I was trying to work on things [mid 90s before NoFap] I figured I'd look her up in the phone book. Took a chance. Right home, left a message, she never called back and I didn't want to seem stalkerish so I will never know if it was her choice, she didn't get the message or what.

To this day 25 years later I really regret not doing anything. The more time goes on the more it bothers me. Anyone reading this. Don't be me. Fap or NoFap, don't be me.

19. docker

docker Fapstronaut

Well done man. Congratulations about the 92 days and the girl. I feel your enthusiasm in your post. It is so great to read successful stories. Keep this mood man and do bigger things all the time.

20. MAZEN MD

MAZEN MD Fapstronaut

woooow 92 days ..amazing
    i wanna ask you .. did the urges to fap go away ? and when was the last time you had them ??