1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Taimur Sadiq
Last Activity:
Apr 4, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 17, 1994 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Taimur Sadiq

New Fapstronaut, Male, 29

Taimur Sadiq was last seen:
Apr 4, 2016
    1. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Where are you Brother. The Heirs miss having you in the trenches.
    2. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Your almost at Fading Soul, Brother. Another excellent streak.
      1. JTT likes this.
    3. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      You can do this. GO GO GO
    4. BushidoWarrior
      BushidoWarrior
      Hi Taimur, just stopping by to wish you a successful, prosperous and fap-free day today. Keep at it, and never ever ever give in. Your potential for victory is limitless. If you persist and stubbornly refuse to lay down and quit, the life that you dreamed of will be yours. I know that you can do this my friend. CARPE DIEM!
      1. Taimur Sadiq likes this.
      2. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        I wish the same for you brother. May you get what you dreamed of and more. :)
        Nov 29, 2015
    5. JTT
      JTT
      From New Zealand
      1. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        New Zealanders are really nice people it seems. I only always get the New Zealanders on here that message me. You wouldn't believe it xD
        Nov 24, 2015
      2. JTT
        JTT
        I hope your Journey is going well bro !
        Nov 24, 2015
      3. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        Yea it's a breeze for me thank God. I've reached a state where I am sincere about this. I WANT this.
        Nov 24, 2015
    6. JTT
      JTT
      what is a journal on here ! They talk about 30 or 90 day challenge & activities
      2. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        A journal is just a thread you start and write about your day(s) in it. Specifically, how you feel, felt and expect to feel going through the process of nofap. I didn't make it as I find that too boring an activity but most people on here do have journals and if that works for you, go for it. Where you from btw?
        Nov 24, 2015
      3. JTT
        JTT
        New Zealand
        Nov 24, 2015
    7. JTT
      JTT
      I'm still trying to find my way around this website!
      1. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        All you need is the group heirs of the sun and the panic button. OH and yea you need to find the REAL YOU, the SOUL inside you and believe that it controls your body, not that your body controls you. As my friend @SolidStance says: 'I am PURE ENERGY. Master of my mind, body and emotions.'
        Nov 24, 2015
    8. JTT
      JTT
      Thanks bro
      2. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        Don't mention it. :)
        Nov 24, 2015
    9. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Taimur, The Heirs of the Sun salute you for staying the course. Your regular activity on the Member Wall is wonderful. Remember a relapse is not failure, it is a battle scar. A scar that will callous over and get stronger. Your counter shows 8 days! Excellent work. Fading Soul promotion!
      1. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        Thanks man. Reaching 8 days wasn't easy I can tell you that. Gonna see how far I go and yea now I have that mentality that it's a battle scar and I should keep goin like it's part of the game.
        Nov 15, 2015
      2. Taimur Sadiq
        Taimur Sadiq
        A part of the game which takes several tries to beat then there's that feeling. The feeling you longed for. The feeling of a job well done.
        Nov 15, 2015
      3. SolidStance
        SolidStance
        We really do have to go low, so we have a firm resolve to go higher. We just wouldn't have that knowledge without the pain, so in the long run its all good.
        Nov 15, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 17, 1994 (Age: 29)

Signature

I shall not be consumed again.