1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Affirmations:

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SunDrew, Jan 12, 2016.

1. SunDrew

SunDrew Fapstronaut

These posts will be the current affirmations that I am writing in my affirmation journal. Many of these I will be reading every single day. Many for during my darkest times. These affirmations are almost a personal manifesto to me of how I will act in my daily life. Only they are a simple phrase. Simplicity can bring the greatest power.

WarriorScarr and SolidStance like this.
  2. SunDrew

SunDrew Fapstronaut

Bedtime Affirmation:

Tonight I will fall into slumber with ease. I will rest deeply and rise without struggle. If I do struggle, I will still rise because I am disciplined. I will spring out of bed with energy. When I wake up, I wake up. Not in ten minutes, not in thirty minutes, not in an hour.

I RISE NOW!

And tomorrow I will conquer.

3. I did not masturbate today and I'm sure as hell not going to fap tomorrow. I do not masturbate anymore. I live life to the fullest as the fullest. I am pure energy, master of my mind, body and emotions.

Edit: Autocorrect on the word fap? Something turning into the word masturbate automatically.

4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

@SunDrew Your avatar means "Dao" the way right?

SunDrew likes this.
  5. SunDrew

SunDrew Fapstronaut

It does.

6. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Ha, I'm currently studying chinese philosophy (if we classify it as philosophy) and frankly it's mindblowing what pieces of wisdom and ideas you can find written 2000 years ago. Only if we would listen the music of the Dao will we find true "enlightenment". But there's the problem isn't it? Listening is so damn hard or at least we make it so.